Chapter 1

This is my daily routine. Wake up, make breakfast and lunchboxes for the family, get ready for school, go to school, go to appa's workplace to help the staff, meet famous or new band groups, go home with appa, make dinner, sleep, and repeat. Here I am going to appa's workplace. I went to the third floor basement and was greeted by the staff. I went to hug appa which is Cony. That's right. I'm Cony's daughter. On some days when Dony is on vacation and sick I take his spot with some other idols.

"Aigo my angel! Y/N have you heard about BTS?"
"Yeah but I never saw how they look like. I only listened to their music and that's all."
"They're the guest today. Can you give them the script?"
"Sure."
"They're over there in the waiting room." He pointed the direction I should go to.

I nodded and went over there. I knocked 3 times and entered. As I got in there I was greeted by 7 boys. "2! 3! Bangtan! Hello we're Bangtan Boys!" I nodded and gave them the script.

"These are the script for the show."
"Thank you Miss Y/N." The guy in the sliver head said.
"Oh no. Just Y/N is fine."
"Thank you Y/N. Boys let's introduce ourselves." The guys got in a line. "I'm the leader, Rap Monster."
"I'm the oldest and vocalist, Jin." The guy with reddish purple hair said.
"I'm the rapper, Suga." The guy in a beanie said.
"I'm the rapper and main dancer, J-Hope." The guy in dark brown hair said.
"I'm the main vocalist and main dancer, Jimin." The guy in a cap said.
"I'm the vocalist, V." The guy in orange hair said.
"I'm the maknae, main vocalist, and main dancer, Jungkook." The guy in a green plaid shirt with similar hair color as Jin said.
"As you guys may know me, I'm Yoon Y/N. I'm Cony's daugther."
"It's nice to meet you Y/N." Jin said.
"You too. Good luck on the show."
"Thank you Y/N." Rap Monster said.
"No problem. Fighting!"

*30 minutes later*

"Camera! Light! Action!" As the introduction started I felt someone staring at me. I turned around and saw Jungkook staring at me. I quickly turned around and tried to focus on the live show. "For just one day, let us unearth their charms. Having a comeback with "Just One Day", BTS." They went in and took invisible bullets that appa and Dony shot. They greeted themselves and it was funny since appa and Dony tried to imitate their greetings. The PD poked my shoulder and I turned to him. "Y/N can you take over the music for the random dance?" "Sure." I quickly got up and head to the music studio. I talked to some staff of the music I suppose to put on. I look back and saw Suga coming in. He gave me a cd and I gave it to the staff not knowing what's going on since I was talking to the staff. The music came on and I liked it. Suga wanted appa and Dony to keep it but they refused. Appa looked at me.

"If I can't take it as a solo, how about giving it to my daughter? Y/N do you want it?"
"Ne."
"Then my daughter will take it then!"

The staff gave me the cd in its original case. I'm guessing Suga was happy. They continue on the show. Jungkook looked at me again. His rap was cool and it was his solo from We Are Bulletproof pt. 2. Next up was the random dance and I was ready. I played the music and their dances were amazing including where J-Hope step to jump over the members. "Okay! Commercial break!" Me and Jungkook made eye contact. I quickly look away. My heart was beating really fast. Why am I feeling this way? Am I gonna feel this way everytime he comes over? Hope not.

*A year later*

I head to appa's workplace. "Y/n aren't you suppose to rest? You just come back from America." "You know me appa." He sighed and patted my head which I already knew. Don't overdo myself because I just got back. I took a seat and the show started. I turned around to see what band is on today and I saw someone familiar. Jungkook. My heart to flutter. So I guess it's BTS. My eyes were on Jungkook the whole time. It's only been a year since I last saw him so why is my heart beating. We only met once and that's it. The show ended and appa and Dony went up to them.

"Good job BTS." Dony said.
"You too Dony hyung Cony hyung. Thank you for having us." Rap Monster said.
"We're glad to have you back again." Appa said.
"We're also glad to be back on Weekly Idol too."
"Y/N let's go home. You got back from America so let's go."
"Arasso."

Appa grab my suitcase and I finished helping putting away stuff with the staffs. I can feel Jungkook's gaze on me. I came next to appa.

"We'll be leaving now Dony."
"Okay hyung. Drive safe."
"Annyeong Cony. Annyeong Y/N."
"Annyeong BTS. Annyeong Dony."

*A year later*

"Look who it is. It's Y/N!" Heechul said.
"You're really way too much."
"I know. I'm handsome."
"Handsome enough to talk yourself in the mirror saying mirror mirror who is the most fairest handsomeness guy in the world."
"Y/N Heechul are you guys ready?" Appa checked on us.
"Yeah. We're just going over the script together."
"Ani we w-" I elbowed Heechul's stomach and slightly laughed.
"That's good." Then he left.

Heechul on the other hand went to the corner and slowly groaned.

"Yah sorry but don't even say something flirty."
"Maybe I should be careful around you."
"Yeah you should."

The staff came in.

"Y/N Heechul shows starting in 1 minute."
"Come on Heechul let's go."
"I-I'll be there in a minute."
"Hurry."

I left the room and took standby. Heechul came afterwards ad appa went in. We came in after appa introduce us. I look beyond the cameras and saw BTS. Now I think of it this is the first time I'm on here with them. I tried to keep my focus as always but it's too hard since there was Jungkook. Everything went fine but I almost died from the alarm clock part. The show ended and I have some studying to do. "I'm going now appa. I need to study for my exams." Okay. Come home safely." I left the basement and I was about to leave the building until someone grabbed my wrist. I turned around and saw the one and only Jungkook. He was looking at me for a few minutes before he smiled. My heart stopped when he said this.

"Hey I like you. Do you want to be my girlfriend and date me?"