Chapter 4

*Y/N's POV*

I heard a snap so I turned my head to the door. I saw someone running so I began to chase him. He turned a corner so I followed but then he disappears. "Aish where is he?" My phone rings and it was Anna.

"Hey."
"Hey I'm coming to Big Hit for a quick sec."
"Mwo? Wae?"
"My parents called and I'm leaving to Australia early than expected."
"Arasso. Sorry that I can't see you off at the airport."
"Aniyo it's okay. You can see me off at the company."
"Alright."
"Kay bye~"
"Bye."

I turned my feet and head to the entrance of the building.

*Jungkook's POV*

I jumped down from the ceiling and saw Y/N leaving.

"I hope she doesn't know that I accidentally took a picture of her."
"Yeah I doubt that Jungkook." Jimin hyung put his arm around my shoulder. "I saw what you did Jungkookie."
"Jimin hyung......" He sighed as he have me my water bottle.
"Jungkookie. Jungkookie. That's just wrong. Taking a picture of a lady without her permission is a no go."
"Hyung I didn't mean to. My mind wasn't working so my hand slipped and I accidentally took a picture of her."
"But still you took a video and her picture. You gotta tell her sooner or later."
"Hyung don't tell anyone jebal."
"If you stop calling me short." I got down on my knees and put my hands together.
"I will. I'll stop and listen what you say hyung. I'll help you with anything so please don't tell anyone."
"Jiminie come on. Namjoon hyung called us." V hyung came to fetch us. "Uh......What just happened?"

I got up and acted like nothing happened.

"Nothing. I just wanna check on Jungkook if he's fine."
"Are you Kookie?" V hyung asked me.
"Yeah. Just a knee cramp but I'm alright."
"Okay. Let's go."

We nodded and met up with the others.

*Y/N's POV*

I met up with Anna and gave her a tight hug.

"Have a safe trip."
"Yeah."
"Here." I have a signed BTS cd album. "A gift for Austin."
"Oh my gosh! Thank you!" She hug me tightly.

I laughed and saw BTS behind me. They were coming up and Anna screamed.

"I heard your friend was leaving so I thought we should also say goodbye too." Namjoon said.
"Want a pic for Austin?" I look at her.
"I uh........I.........." Anna looked down blushing.
"I'll take that as a yes."

She smiled and stood in the middle of them. I took a picture of them and a car beep.

"Anna. Sweetie. We gotta go now." Anna's mom said as she rolled down the window.
"Coming mom!" Anna look back at me. "See you in a week."
"See you too. I'll keep you updated on the next show when you get back." I winked.
"You know me so well."

We gave a last hug before she left with her family. I wave her a goodbye and saw appa drove by. "Woah it's Cony hyung." Taehyung yelled. I took out my phone and my dad called. "Oh it's Yoongi hyung's music." Jimin said. I smiled at them as I took the call.

"Mianhae Y/N I have to pick up your brother. I'll be home a bit late."
"Arasso."
"I left your schoolwork on your desk."
"Alright. Thanks appa."
"Mm-hmm."

He ended the call and I look at the boys.

"Why did he pass us?" Jin asked.
"He went to pick up my brother."
"Wait you have a brother?!" Jungkook asked.
"Y-Yeah wae?"
"Oh um nothing." He look off space trying to avoid my gaze which made me confused.
"Okay?"
"How old is your brother?"
"He's 5 years older than me. I wonder why is he here though. It's gonna be hard for him to get a job."
"Why is it hard for him to get a job?" Jimin asked.
"He has a mental disability. He can't talk."
"Oh. I'm so sorry."
"Ani it's okay. I should get back home."
"Alone?" Hoseok asked.
"Yeah. It's normal for me but there's nothing to do at home so I always help out my dad out. That's why I'm always at Weekly Idol." I replied and they all looked at me surprised.
"You're kidding me right?" Yoongi said. "It's dangerous at night."
"Nope."

*Jungkook's POV*

Jimin hyung gotta be kidding me. I'm sitting in the same car with her. The one and only Y/N.

*Flashback*

"Oh no. That won't do. We'll take you home in return of you staying with us all day." Jin said.
"Ani it's okay. You don't have to."
"Well Jungkook has nothing on his schedule so I guess he can take you home. I mean we are busy after all but I'm sure our Jungkookie has time to take you home." Jimin hyung look over at me.

I had a bad feeling about this. "We do?" V hyung asked and Jimin hyung elbowed him in the stomach. "You guys do?" Y/N look at us confused with her head tilt to the side. I swear she's so cute. "Yeah. A girl like you needs to be protected. Jungkook will take you home." Namjoon exaggerated. A strange feeling was lingering in my stomach. You too Namjoon hyung.

*Flashback ended*

And that bad feeling came true. "So Jungkook......" I look over at Y/N who started the conversation. "Yeah."

"Have you ever fell in love before?"