Chapter 7

*The next day*

I got out of my room already dressed and ready. I don't feel like doing anything after what happened last night. I cooked breakfast for my father and Junu oppa. I left the house and made sure to lock the door. I walked to the shop and opened it. I got everything ready and waited for everyone to come in. I ate some fresh bread with some fruits and coffee as my breakfast. A few workers came in and got dressed. I cooked fresh bread and some sweets for the customers. Everyone started to pile in and customers started to order their coffee. Then the day started the same as always except I didn't talk to Junu oppa. I still remember when I witness my brother gotten bullied.

*Flashback*

I walked through the park as a shortcut to my house. I saw Junu oppa not so far away but then I heard some boys talking. "Oh look there's the silent boy. Let's go to him." "Yah Junu." Junu oppa looked at the bullies. I hid behind a tree just watching them. "Yah Junu tie my shoe." One of the bullies put up his shoe. Junu oppa just stood there. Another bully kick his back which he fell to the ground. "Yah he said to tie his shoe!" They started kicking him. They kept repeating the same name. "Silent boy! Silent boy!" The third bully kick his face. "No one loves you silent boy. Or should I say No-good Junu who can't talk?" Blood was dripping down his face. "What are you kids doing?!" A man yelled. "Run away!" The bullies ran away. I ran to Junu oppa. "Oppa!" I touched him. He didn't look at me and continue looking off space or looking down. I picked him up with my small body and I dragged him home. When we got home he never spoke a word. But every night I always quietly watch him cry at night. On the weekends when he's out with mom or dad, I read his journal which held his feelings.

I wish I can talk.
I wish I can be like everyone else who can talk.
I want to talk.
I wish I wasn't born with no voice.
I hate everyone who doesn't treat me the same others.
Everyone treats me different like I was a nobody.
I want to be free.
I want to hear my voice again.

*Flashback ended*

"Oh well isn't it No-good Junu? How were you silent boy?" I heard the same nicknames again. I look at Junu oppa whose eyes were widen. He stopped what he was doing. Two boys went up to him. "Wah you had changed a lot. I haven't seen you since middle school. How are you doing?" One of them puts his hand on his shoulder. "How about hanging out with me and Sian?" The other guy said. Junu oppa slapped away the guy, Sian's hand away. "Did you just slap my hand away?" Junu oppa glared at them with his teeth gritted. "How dare you?" The other guy grabbed his hair. Junu oppa tried to pull away. I had enough of this. I went up to them with hot coffee in my hand. I threw the coffee on the guy who was pulling his hair. I crumbled up the cup and threw it to that Sian guy. "Oops mian. My hand slipped." I made the guy let go of Junu oppa's hair. He and that Sian guy walked up to me. He pulled me up by my collar.

"Who do you think you are?"
"Who do you think you are bullying my brother?"
"Brother?" They look at Junu oppa.

The guy put me down.

"You know," I got their attention. "I had enough of that you guys did to my brother. What a shame that girls break with you."
"Mwo?"
"You heard me."

Junu oppa took my hand and look at me. I'm not afraid. I won't back down on this fight. I ignore him and continue talking. "You don't know how it feels to have a family member who has a mental disability. Perhaps you never had one which is true. You just look for an easy target to pick on." The guy pulled me up again.

"Why you-" The Sian guy stopped him.
"Stop it Junghyun." The Junghyun guy put me down slowly.
"What's up with you Sian?"
"Shut." He step closer to me. "Who are you?"
"I'm Yoon Y/N. Daughter of the famous rapper, Cony. You should think twice about who you're about to bully. You just bullied my brother who is the son of the rapper, Cony since elementary." I took a deep breath. "The media is gonna hate you for bullying a celebrity's son. Although it's not really important, there are fans who knows about their singer's/rapper's family members and will protect them no matter what."

The people in the cafe around us starts to whispered. The Junghyun guy and the Sian guy gritted their teeth as everyone has this on video. The door chimed and appeared father. "Y/N. Junu." I looked to the side to see him. "Appa!" I ran to hug him.

"Here's what you order." He gave me a box.
"Thanks appa."
"Did something happened here?" He look at Junu oppa and the bullies.
"They're Junu oppa's bullies from elementary." I whispered in his ear.

He look at the two boys. He look over to me and patted my head. "Good job Y/N on protecting your brother." He turn his head to Junu oppa. "Junu eomma called. She said grandma and grandpa are staying with us. She's gonna find a job here and support you. And she's proud of you Y/N. Close the shop early at 7 so you can see her." "Ne." I nodded and he walked up to Junu oppa and pat his head. "You endured well Junu. I'm proud of you." With that he left the shop. I cross my arms and look at the bullies. "I think you should leave before you'll get knock out from me." They left and the whole store applause. I faced the customers and bowed. "Sorry to disturb your time! I'll clean this up and we'll be back in business."

*At 7*

"Alright everyone. Its time to close up the shop. Let's clean up the place." Everyone nodded and packed up the place. The door opened.

"Sorry we're- Jungkook?"
"Hey." He came up to the counter. "Can I have a cup of coffee before you go?"
"Y-Yeah. What do you want?"
"One americano."
"Alright." I yelled to Junu oppa. "Junu oppa! Go in the car. I'll be there in a few minutes."

I heard the back door closed which let me know Junu oppa already left. I made an americano for Jungkook and we just stood there at the counter.

"So um........I saw what happened earlier. It's all over the media."
"You did?"
"Yeah. I thought it was cool. You know the UNICEF campaign right?"
"Yeah I heard about it. I kinda got inspired by that so I made this cafe for those who have mental disability."

There was silence. It was awkward but then we spoke at the same time.

"Y/N-"
"Jungkook-"
"You first." He said.
"Ani you first."
"Ani you." I look at my hands.
"Well.......I want to say congrats for you guys on the Billboard Music Award."
"Thanks."
"So what were you gonna say?"
"Well.........um...........Y/N do you............"

I stared at him.

"Do you want to go on a date with me?"