Chapter 13

*3 months later*

I just got out of the shower humming to Magic Shop that Jungkook's group wrote. They finally came back to South Korea but me and Jungkook couldn't have time together because of his busy schedule. Before I knew it, he had to go back to America. Of course I was sad because of the distance but I was happy because of him. I wrapped myself in a towel and walk out of my bathroom. I was still thinking of Jungkook until I heard a voice. "Oh my baby's in a towel. Did you just took a shower?" I look at my desk seeing Jungkook facing timing me and Kookie beside my computer.

"H-How?"
"I was calling you and seems like your dog answered it."
"Kookie!" I yelled.
'"Yes?" Jungkook answered.
"Not you my dog!"
"You named your dog after me. How sweet."
"Aish! Kookie go outside!"

Kookie went out of my room and I quickly follow him. I open the door so he can go out for a little bit. I went back to my room and still saw Jungkook waiting for me. "So about just now-" I covered one of my shirts on my computer. "Hey!" "I'm not letting you see me getting changed Jungkook." I changed in my pjs as Jungkook was whining. I heard another voice yelling at him. "Jungkook stop whining!" I assuming it was Jimin because of the voice. I dried my hair and let Kookie in. I removed my shirt and Jungkook was happy to see me again. What a sudden change.

"Aw you look cute in your pjs."
"Thanks but I thought you were innocent earlier."
"I am. Or am I?" I was confused by him again.
"I don't get you."
"Oh you named your dog after me?" He changed the topic.
"Aniyo. My cousins named him that when we got him."
"Seems like their my fans." He smiled.
"I think so too. But I have more dogs other than Kookie."
"Can I see?" He said in a exciting voice.
"Sure. Ari, Max, Shina come here."

We heard barking coming all the way here. I look over at Jungkook who was overwhelmed in excitement. "Ah they're so cute~" Shina is a Siberian Husky. Ari and Max are sibling and they are Bichon Frise.

"Ah Ari and Max look exactly like Miri."
"Miri?"
"Yeah! I played with her when me and my group were shooting Run! BTS. She was so cute."
"Anything new happen? I saw you live on Good Morning America."
"Yes I did. I saw many ARMYs writing fanfics about me. Mostly with me and Jimin hyung."
"Yeah. Jikook and Taekook are the most popular ones."
"That's why we entertain our ARMYs."
"That's bromance with you guys. Oh talking about that I recommend a song to you."
"Jinja?"
"It's a bit old since it was out a few years ago but check it out."
"Ok!"
"Jungkook go to sleep!"
"You too Jimin hyung."

I knew it. Then they were arguing in their dialect.

"You've been video chatting with her every night."
"Well you've been on your phone every night reading those fanfics."
"I will tell manager hyung."
"Don't you dare."
"I will."

I don't think this is gonna end. "Well I'm gonna go now. Talk to you tomorrow Jungkook. Love you!" I ended the call. I wonder if he heard me.

*Jungkook's POV*

I heard a hang up so I checked my phone. Y/N left.

"Aish it's your fault hyung!"
"How is it my fault?"
"Y/N hang up on me."
"Well that's good."
"Aish." I got up from bed and walk out the door. "Manager hyung!"
"Jungkook don't!"

*The next day*

"Jimin what did I told you about the phone?" Namjoon hyung asked Jimin hyung.
"But they were interesting."
"But you need sleep. We all do."
"Jungkook is on his phone at night."
"That's because he missed Y/N. He has permission from manager-nim to call Y/N every night despite our busy schedule." Hoseok hyung said.
"That's not fair." Jimin hyung pouted.
"We could tweet that we saw their work." Jin hyung said. "But that would ruin the fun."
"Said to the person who is on their phone reading fanfics about himself." Namjoon hyung said and look at me. "Jungkook if Jimin is on his phone take it away from him."
"Got it hyung."
"That includes you Jin hyung."
"Aish you are no fun Namjoon."
"Boys be quiet and get ready for our next schedule." Manager hyung said.

There was silence. Me and the hyungs got ourselves ready and head out to our next location. I stare out of the window thinking about Y/N. I missed her so much. I have to see her no matter what time it is. I have to see her to make my day better. I know she is supporting me and watching me back at home. I want to use up every little time I have to talk to her face to face through my packed schedule. Y/N..... I wonder if she's sleeping right now. I wonder if she's dreaming about me. I want to see her smile again. I love her shy smile. The way she covers her mouth when she smiles. I love it. Her beautiful eyes that sparkles when she talks about something she likes. I love it. Her dark brown locks when she does anything with her hair. I love it. When she teaches me something new that I never knew. I love it. I love everything about her. Her warmth. Her hugs. Her kisses. Her everything. I just love it. When do we have a break? I want to see Y/N when we get back. I want to hold her in my arms. Giving her kisses letting her know that I miss her so much during my schedule. I want to sleep in her arms so I can relax from the whole career that I've been working on my whole life. Even if it's just one day. I want to spend time with the love of my life. "Y/N....."

*1 month later Y/N's POV*

It was raining and I was talking a walk with Kookie after buying stuff for the store. The other dogs are back at the store with Junu and his girlfriend, Soo Ah. I'm so happy for them. Jungkook went on his tour leaving us going on one date. Then suddenly one of my shoelace came untied. I let go of everything to tie it back up. I got up and saw Kookie was on the road with a car coming by fast. "Kookie! No!" I ran as fast as I can but he got hit. He got hit by the car. "Kookie!"

*Jungkook's POV*

I was dancing when the glass broke by itself. I fell to the floor and felt pain on my ankle. "Jungkook!"