Chapter 5

"Have you ever fell in love before?" I hesitated. That was kinda a sudden question especially if it was from Y/N.

"I don't know. Maybe I do. Maybe I don't. Have you?"
"A-Ani. I never did." She stuttered.
"Are you scared?" I suddenly asked.
"Huh?" She look at me.
"Are you afraid of being in a scandal? Like if you were dating a celebrity, would you be scared?"
"Yeah. I don't want fans to hate on me. Like there's the sasaeng fans who will do anything just to be with the boy that I like. I just want to live a normal life."

A normal life huh? I missed my normal life. A life with my mom, dad, and brother.

*Flashback*

"Hyung! Hyung look!" I showed my drawing to my brother.
"That is good Jungkook! It's the best!" He gave a thumbs up.
"But it's not good as you and eomma." I frowned.
"It doesn't have to be good Jungkook. As long you tried your best it's the best Jungkook." I smiled.
"Alright hyung."
"By the way who is this Jungkookie?"
"It's us hyung."
"Aw~ Thank you Jungkookie~" He gave me a hug.
"Hehe."

*Time skip*

"Jungkook what should we make for appa?" Eomma asked me.
"Cookies!"
"Should we then?"
"Yeah!"
"Alright. Let's make it and give it to appa."

*Time skip*

I was at my taekwondo tournament. I was looking at the audience to see if my dad has came yet but he didn't come yet. I looked down sad as I thought my dad would never come. He promised me he would come yet he's not here. "Next up is Jeon Jungkook vs Kim Sungjae!" I went up on the mat and look at the audience for one last time. Then he finally came. "Jungkook." He waved as he mouthed. I smiled and waved at him back. I look at my opponent as I'm finally focus on the match. I fought the boy in front of me and won the match.

*A few hours later*

"And first place is..........Jeon Jungkook. Congratulations!" I gotten a gold medal from the judges. I ran to my dad for a hug and he hugged me back tightly.

"I'm proud of my boy!"
"Hehe because you were here appa."
"Should we get jajangmyeon with eomma and Junghyun?"
"Yeah!"
"Alright then." He put me on his shoulders. "Let's go."

*Flashback ended*

I smiled at the memories from the past. I missed everything back then. I should give them a call later. "Jungkook?" I snapped out and look at Y/N who I forgot was here. "Are you okay?" "Yeah I'm okay." I look out of the window and continue to remember the best memories in the past.

*10 minutes later*

We finally got to her house and I got out of the car with her.

"Are you gonna be fine by yourself?"
"Yeah I'm always alone since my mother was in America taking care of my grandparents and my brother."
"So when yesterday you came to Weekly Idol?"
"Yeah I just came back yesterday so I thought of helping my dad instead of resting."
"You're just a sweet daughter."
"Yeah. I'll see you next time when we meet."
"Yeah seeya."

I watched her get in her house before I went back into the car. I went back to the company and met up with my hyungs.

*Y/N's POV*

I cooked dinner and ate by myself. It was quiet other than Kookie who was playing around. "Kookie let's wash." He barked and head to the bathroom. I washed my dishes and head to the bathroom. I washed Kookie and I heard the door opened. "We're home." I heard my dad's voice. I dried up Kookie and went downstairs to see my brother. My brother, Junu has a mental disability. He lost his ability to speak when he was 4 so I was taught sign language for my brother. "Hi Y/N." He signed. I signed back. "Welcome back Junu oppa. Are you hungry?" He nodded. "Food's on the stove. I'll get some for you and appa." "Thank you Y/N." I smiled and got some food for Junu oppa and my dad. "Thank you Y/N." Appa said. "You're welcome. I should get into my homework now." He nodded and went to my room to do my homework.

*A few hours later*

I was in the middle of studying when I heard a knock on my door. My door opened so I turned my head toward my door. It was Junu oppa. "Junu oppa? What are you doing here?" I signed at him. He sat down on my bed and I finally realized it. He wanted to talk. I ended my studies and sat next to him.

"Is there something wrong oppa?"
"Y/N......How am I supposed to get a job here? I barely got a job in America."
"Why did you come here oppa?"
"Eomma has her hands full on grandma and grandpa. I don't want her to worry about me so I told appa that I'll stay with you guys for now. I want to live on my own but I can't because of my disability."
"Hmm. How about work at appa's workplace?"
"Andae. I don't want to. I want to show appa that I can do this by myself."
"How are you supposed to do that?"
"That's why I need your opinion."
"Well I got none in my head. We can send out some info about yourself to some jobs and see if they work out."
"Alright. Thanks little sis." He hugs me.

I hugged him back.

Anything for my brother.