Chapter 6

*3 years later*

Its up to if you want to break up
I don't care
Just do whatever you want
I'll just go back to sleep

"One frappuccino please."
"Coming! Soo Ah!"
"I heard it."

Junu served the costumers. He was getting better and better on service and taking orders. It was hard at first for him and other employees due to their mental disabilities. That's why I made this cafe. A special cafe for those with mental disabilities. I started this cafe after I graduated high school. It was hard finding people with mental disabilities but it worth it. It made parents cried when they see their child finally working. People mostly asked me why I started a cafe without going to college and learn more about business industries. Well I learned about the business industries since I helped my dad out at Weekly Idol. It was late evening and a lot of costumers came in. I felt Junu oppa tapping my shoulder so I turned to him. He looked worried since they're were a lot of costumers and he needed help with Sydney. "Hey guys! Some of you guys helped with serving and taking order!" Some of the employees went to help and I helped the others on preparing the orders.

*2 hours later* 

"And done!" I put the last order on the counter and Junu oppa took it. I wiped the sweat off from my forehead and noticed a familiar group. It was BTS. I looked at Jungkook and noticed he hasn't change much. Jungkook looked at me and we made eye contact with each other. He smiled which made my heart flutter. I haven't felt like this ever since we last saw each other. He signal his band mates to look at me. "Oh it's Y/N!" J-Hope yelled. I shyly waved back at them and checked the time. It was 10:30 which the parents might get a little worried. "It's time to pack up guys! Let's hurry and clean up  before your parents get worried! Good work today!" Everyone nodded and started cleaning up. "It's been a while Y/N." The group came up to the counter.

"Yeah it is."
"You're the owner here?" Suga asked.
"Yeah I am. I started the business after I graduated Suga-ssi."
"Again with the stage names huh?" Jin said.
"It's fine Y/N." Jimin reassured me. "Just call us by our real names."
"Okay then."
"It's sad that Weekly Idol ended. I want to go on it again." Jungkook said as he stares at me.
"Yeah." Namjoon said.
"Y-Yeah I wish it actually last forever though." I look away.

A tap was on my shoulder. I turned around to see Junu oppa.

"Oh all done?"
"Yeah." He signed.
"Alright. Go to the car."
"I'll wait here."
"Is that your brother?" Taehyung asked.
"Ne."
"Did he lost his hearing too?" Jimin asked worriedly.
"Ani. He doesn't want to hear anything people badmouth about him so he pretends to not listen." I look at him. "I guess it became a habit for him."
"Oh......" Jungkook looked at him.
"Well we should go. Oh and tell your dad we said hi." Yoongi said.
"Yeah I will. Until then."

I closed up the shop and me and Junu oppa walked back home. We got home and I heat up some food that dad left us for dinner. I took out some plates and bowls and set it on the table. I took a seat and we started eating.

"Junu oppa you should start listening. If you continue to be like this, you'll hear the good things ever again."
"But how?" He signed.
"No buts oppa. Just ignore those people who badmouth you and look forward. Who cares what they say. They have nothing to do for their future. Even though they can be jerks, they're just spoiled rotten by their parents."
"Y/N......"
"You have talents that no one could imagine. So does our empolyees. They have hidden talents that they want to show one day. You played the guitar for me every time I cried. That was my music box for me to sleep. You took care of me when we were little. Even though you have no voice, you still took care of me. Now it's my turn to take care of you. I carried this burden cause I want to protect you!" A tear slipped. "I just want to protect you from all of those horrible people. You're the best brother I ever had. Who cares if you don't have a voice. Who cares if you don't look handsome. You are perfect and handsome as you are."

I excuse myself and head to my room. I curled up in a ball and begin to wonder. I wonder how long Junu oppa will be himself. I wonder how much longer I have to deal with this burden. I wonder when the haters will back off. I had to do this because I don't want the people with mental disabilities be hurt all alone. I wanted to do this because it was my choice of doing this. I wanted to carry this burden until everyone stop hurting the mental disability people. That's why I would do anything for my brother and anyone with mental disability. Anything. Even if it cost my life. I just want to protect everyone n my brother.