Chapter 2

"Hey I like you. Do you want to be my girlfriend and date me?"
"D-Date you?"
"Ne date me."
"I......I.....I.......I gotta go. Sorry."

I quickly left him and went to the library. Come on heart he's a idol. You don't want to get in a scandal with him do you? ARMY will hate me if I date him. I went to a table and start studying. I'm in my 3rd year in middle school so I gotta study. My phone ringed and I picked it up.

"Yeobosaeyo?"
"Oh Y/N." It was Anna.
"Yeah Anna."
"Where are you?"
"In the library studying. You know we have finals coming up."
"Let's study together then. I'm at the mall right now."
"Alright I'll meet you at the food court."

Anna was my friend. She transfer here from Australia. We met in our first year in middle school so we pretty much know everything from each other. I'll sometime bring her to appa's workplace. I packed my stuff and left the library. I head to the mall and went to the food court area. I went to a random table and waited for Anna to come. I heard someone putting their food and sat down next to me. I look to see who it is.

"Anna!"
"Hey."
"What's with the food?"
"Just wondering if you're hungry. Want some? Your favorite."
"You know me so well."

Me and Anna ate and study for a little bit before we took a stroll around the mall. We head to a anime store.

"What are you gonna buy?"
"One Piece and Fairy Tail stuff for Austin."
"Your boyfriend?"
"Yeah. I promise I'll buy him some anime and k-pop stuff when I visit."
"Oh that's nice. What's his favorite group?"
"I think IU, Girl's Day, Big Bang, and BTS."
"Wow."
"Yeah I know."
"If you want I can get their autograph for Austin."
"Jinja?! Thank you!"
"No prob. Wanna sleep over? Final are around the corner."
"Can't wait! I'm ready for break! Just one more finals next semester and we're done."
"I'll take that as a yes." I laughed.
"Yep!" She smiled.

We finished shopping and head to my house for the day. We opened the door and were greeted by my dogs.

"Haha hey Ari, Max, Shina, and Kookie."
"Ann do you want to feed the dogs while I make us dinner?"
"Yes!"

I took out the ingredients and began cooking. Ann fed the dogs and ask me a question.

"Y/N why did you name your baby boy dog 'Kookie'?"
"My cousins named him that. They said he looks like a cookie so they name him that with a K."
"You know that Jungkook from BTS nickname is Kookie."
"No I don't. Though they did came today for the show."
"What?! That's 3 times now! 3 times you get to see them without me! Will there be a fourth one?"
"I don't know. We can't predict the future."
"My autograph for BTS......" She fake cried.

I finished and quickly texted appa to get an autograph signed by BTS, Big Bang, IU, and Girl's Day. We ate and went to my room to study. We took did our night routine and continue to study. It was 2am when we finished.

"I'm dead." Anna deeply sighed.
"Yeah. It's late let's go to sleep."
"Yeah." She stretched. "We should."
"Okay. Night."
"Night."

We head went to sleep but I was still wide awake. Jungkook words was in my head. Why does he like me? Is it because I'm Cony's daughter? I suddenly thought of him with his nickname. Aish why did I think of him? I don't know why my heart is beating. I shook my head and close my eyes.

*Jungkook's POV*

"Did you confess to her Jungkook?" Jimin hyung asked.
"Yeah but......."
"She rejected you?"
"Yeah......."
"Hurry boys. We have practice your songs for your comeback with ARMY."
"Come on let's go."

I'll try to ask Y/N out again and again. I won't give up until she accepts me. I fell in love with her ever since I first came to Weekly Idol 2 years ago. I love Y/N my whole life now. I can't lose her.