Chapter 11

Jungkook took me back home that night after our date at the movie theater and his "fan accident".

"Thank you Jungkook."
"No need. After all I am your man now." He smiled.
"I should go now."
"Can I get a good night kiss before you go in?" He sudden;y asked.
"Huh?"

He close his eyes and put out his lips for me. I walked towards him and slowly lean in until my brother surprises the both of us. "Just hurry up and kiss already!" I heard the door opened and Junu oppa pushed me into Jungkook's lips. I quickly pulled away and hit Junu oppa harshly. "Ow!" I was in a blushing mess. "Thank you for taking my sister home, brother in law." Junu oppa dragged me into the house before I reacted to him. He dragged me into my room and sat me down on my bed. "So how was your first kiss?" I didn't hear him because I was way too deeply thinking about the "brother in law".

*Jungkook's POV*

I got back to the dorm still dazed from Y/N's older brother's words. "Oh Jungkook. Welcome back. Did the date succeed?" Jimin hyung asked as he was drying his hair with a towel around his neck and drinking water. I just smiled foolishly and ran to my room. I jumped into my bed and kept repeating my first kiss with Y/N and Junu's "brother in law" words. "Heh brother in law." "So I take it as it's a success?" Jimin hyung leaned on the doorway smiling. I smiled at him.

"Ne."
"Aigo our Jungkookie is growing up." He teased.
"Aish hyung stop it."
"Guys come over here! Jungkookie-" I covered his mouth.

Tae hyung peeked over in my room. "Mwo?" "Nothing." I quickly said. He just shrugged and walked off. "You come over here." I spoke informally towards him while signalling him to  come here. "Did you just-" I got up and threw him onto my bed. "What the heck!" He got up. "Ow Jungkook it hurts!" I punched him. "Yah Jungkook-ah I'm still wearing my towel! Jungkook! Jungkook-ah!"

*Y/N's POV*

I brought Kookie to the cafe from the house. Kookie need to be out everyday since he's so alone at home. I felt sad and worried about Kookie so bringing him will calm me down. Great thinking Junu oppa. "Aw~ Look at this cutie~" The employees were playing with Kookie. "How cute." Soo Ah was the most happiest. Junu oppa was watching her from a far. He was smiling after seeing Soo Ah happy. He went up to me and asked, "How do you know I need to bring Kookie here with your permission?" "I know everything oppa." I went to answer my phone on my other cafes. After dreaded phone calls of my cafes, I saw Anna outside. I went outside and walked up to her. "You waiting for someone?" Anna screamed. I laughed.

"The heck Y/N...." She pouted.
"Mian. I just saw you out here so I went up to you." She gave me a sad look. "What's wrong?"
"Austin went to call his parents about the baby."
"Okay. What about it?"
"I'm scared that they won't the baby. His parents are strict you know. They barely let Austin go study abroad here. And now with the baby, I just don't know anymore."
"Look Anna. It's not their choice. It's Austin's choice to either keep the baby or not."
"But what if he doesn't accepts it? I might as well get an abortion. I mean I have no one to support me."
"Not on my watch. I'm your best friend Anna. I'll help you out anytime you need help. And getting an abortion is bad. One single mistake can ruin your life."
"But-'
"No buts Anna. You're killing a living thing inside of you if you get an abortion."

My words had somehow reached her. I know her well. She hates it when anything living dies. "You only have two choices Anna. Raise it or put it as an adoption." She look down at the ground as she was thinking about it. It took her a while as she only has two choices. "I-I'll make my mind after I tell my parents about it." I nodded and quickly peak out my head from the front. "Junu oppa can you watch the shop while I'm gone? Okay thanks!" I took Anna's hand. "Where are we going?" "What else? Let's go eat kkotgetang."

*1 hour later*

"Let's go to Big Hit." Anna tug my sleeve.
"Why are you doing this?"
"Hmm just because. Come on let's go. I know you like BTS."
"Wait what?!"

I pull Anna and we took a train to the Big Hit entertainment. We walk up to the counter and asked the lady. "Where is BTS's practice room? My dad wanted to see if they want to come to his show." "They're on the 5th floor. Fourth door on your right." We head to the elevator and Anna began to panicking. "Oh my god I'm gonna meet BTS for the second time. What to do? What to do? What to do?~" She began shaking all of nervousness away or at least trying. We reached at the 5th floor slowly made our way to the practice room. Anna was hiding behind me as we were walking. I knock on the door before entering. I peak my head through seeing all seven guys of BTS with their manager and the others. "Oh Y/N's here!" Hoseok shouted. I smiled and drag Anna in.

"Anna right?" Namjoon said.
"N-Ne." She blushed. "You're my bias RM!"
"Thank you." He smiled.

I think Anna died right now.

"So have you been?" Yoongi asked.
"Good. How are y'all?"
"Better now that you two are here."
"Us two......" Anna mumbled.
"We should introduce ourselves." Namjoon said.
"2! 3! Bangtan! Hello we're BTS!"

Me and Anna clapped. Then suddenly Jimin pushed Jungkook towards me. He shyly scratch the back of his neck.

"Hey."
"Hey."
"Oh what is this?" Hoseok asked happily.

I didn't know how to answer since Jimin pushed Jungkook over to me. Wait? Did Jimin know about mine and Jungkook's relationship? Wait how did- My thoughts were interrupted when Jungkook lock hands with mine. He brought up our hands showing it to the guys.

"Hyung... we're dating......."