Chapter 1

"Hello ,I been waiting for you. See I need help. Yes I know, a professional? Asking for help? I'm not the best therapist okay!! Oh yeah I'm the therapist, Jimin. I was hired by Jb, the leader of kpop group got7, to fix a minor problem. As you already know Markjinson is getting out of hand. What's that? Oh I didn't tell you about that? My bad. Anyways markjinson are in a love triangle. That includes Park jinyoung, Mark Tuan, and Jackson wang of got7. Jb says "they are distracting the other members and are just being plain childish." So being the therapist I am decided to call a meeting with all of them and that didn't go so well."
*flashback*

"Good afternoon! Thank you all for coming! Now I want to start of right away." They all nodded. " So what happened?"the therapist said. Suddenly everyone started talking at the same time. Mark was yelling something about kissing ,Jinyoung was crying for some reason,and Jackson was raging."QUIET" she yelled. They all stopped and stared at Jimin."Come back another day. This is bullshit."
*end of flashback*
"Anyways today Mark, Jinyoung ,and Jackson are coming by. Today I will take each separately,but I have a feeling im going to need your help. See whenever I tried that before Jackson cried, Jinyoung got mad,and Mark was just being mark. Today will be different though. They are used to me,but not used to you. So they won't be able to act like that. Anyways thank you now let's get jackson first.
Call him in!"
You go to open the door, but Jackson already walks in.
"so what was the first thing that happened related to 'Markjinson'" Jimin asked
"First we are not Markjinson" Jackson exclaims annoyingly.
You roll your eyes "whatever just explain what happened"
Jackson huffs a sigh " okay intern. So me,Jinyoung,and Mark went to the park . We had a picnic and Jinyoung
taught us how to play soccer. Mark look so cute that day.
I couldn't stop looking at him. Oh did I mention that we went on a hike I think the hike was my least favorite part. It was fun until we reached that top of the hill we hiked
Mark looked tired and so did jinyoung. After about 5 minutes of being there jinyoung fell on a large rock and then he rolled down the hill. Poor jinyoung." "YO WHAT THE FU-" Jimin jabbed you in your stomach with her elbow. "Anyways" Jackson continued "Mark and I rushed down to the bottom of the hill jinyoung was bleeding badly in his arm. We took him to the hospital right away. In the car jinyoung was hurting the whole time I think he was even crying. When we got there they rushed to a room right way. He broke his arm that day. He got stitches and a cast. Then the doctor left and said he would comeback soon.Around 30 minutes passed and he wasn't there. So being me I needed a snack. I asked mark if he wanted to come to go get the snack,he said no.He stayed with Jinyoung.When I came back I wanted to surprise Mark and Jinyoung so I opened the door slowly, then I heard something that broke me." Jackson started tearing up.
"AND THEN WHAT...I mean and then what" Jimin yells off the top of her lungs.
"When I was opening the door I heard mark say "Park jinyoung I might be in love with you" and then he kissed Jinyoung. I was heart broken I closed the door back slowly and I threw my snack on the ground,ran to the restroom and cried. Yes I cried I loved mark, but he loves Jinyoung
After about 5 minutes I cleaned my tears and washed my face so it look like I wasn't crying. I went back to room I said "guys I was looking for a vending machine I couldn't find one " and then I sat there quiet while Mark and Jinyoung talked.I don't think they know I saw them. I never wanna see Mark again but I have to. I have to suck it up until I get over it." Jackson told the rest of the story through his sobs,
"thank you Jackson I will call you back soon. You're welcome to leave and wait in the waiting room." Jimin said trying to sound professional.
Jackson wiped his tears and went out the door
"This story is a bit sad. Also Markjin is real?! FINALLY I mean I'm not a shipper or anything...." Jimin claims.

*knock knock*

"Hello..." someone slowly opened the door