Chapter 1

I woke up with a strong headache.I looked around noticing i was on the floor in a house i didn't recognize . "Hello!!?Is anybody here?!Where am i"I yelled out. I looked down to see myself in a dress i didn't even know i owned. Barefooted i stood up and looked around the dark room. "Stay right there!"An unusual man in a bell hopper outfit approached me. "Where am i?"I asked backing away. "The castle of course. come  on Damon awaits you"He said handing me a pair of heels and walking me through big double doors that led to a long hallway full of paintings.I passed by a few girls who wore the same thing,they didn't make eye contact with me at all. "Master Damon your new slave is here"I heard another man say behind the double doors that were at the end of the hallway. "Wait what!?"I said backing away. "I'm no slave. You have the wrong girl just take me home now please"I added. "I'm sorry but we can't"The bellman said as he opened the double doors and pushed me in. All i could hear was the tap of my heels repeatedly. I looked over at the man standing in front of a throne with burning red eyes.Holding his hand out for me. "Isabell. Isabell Isabell"He said walking around me examining me. "You're stunning"He said moving my hair from my neck. Soon I felt his breath on my neck. "Sir Damon, Don't kill this one please she was hard to get"The bellman said walking towards me. "Why am i here?What did i do?"I asked as I split my hair in two covering my neck. "I picked you. to be my servant its a big castle and the last servant bugged me too much and...lets just say she was delicious"he said walking in front of me. "Where is my family?"I asked concerned. "Oh they think you are on a cruise traveling the world."He answered looking through a folder. "You're more beautiful in person you know."He said pulling out a picture of me and waving it in my face.

 "So thats it?You send people to stalk me then take me so i can work for you?And possibly end up like the ones you throw around?"I asked watching his expression change from a smile to an eye roll

"So thats it?You send people to stalk me then take me so i can work for you?And possibly end up like the ones you throw around?"I asked watching his expression change from a smile to an eye roll. "Don't ask me questions just do what you're told and you won't get killed"He made his way to the throne and began to stared at me. "My bed needs to be made. get to work"He demanded while his eyes began to gleam red. I rolled my eyes and walked away knowing I had to have been in a series of Punk'd. "Don't you dare disrespect me like that again!"He yelled basically teleporting in front of me and grabbing my my wrist disregarding the pain I would feel. "Get off me!"I demanded storming through the double doors. I quickly soon realized this wasn't some reality show, the man was a psycho and I seemed to piss him off. "BRING ME BLOOD NOW!!"I heard him yell out as the doors closed behind me. Should I do as he asks? Or find a way out of here. I saw a girl at the other end of the hallway walking towards me. "Hey! do you know where Damons room is?"I asked. She looked at me smiling,She had deep blue eyes,she seemed normal. I looked down to see she was wearing the exact outfit I was in. This has to be a joke. "Down the hall up the stairs and the huge doors to the left. And remember you're not allowed to call him Damon, his name is Master to you" She whispered. "Thanks! my name is Isabella by the way"I said smiling. "Paige"she greeted by bowing her head. I walked where she led me Until i found 2 huge double doors. Talk about being dramatic. "Wow"I gasp at the beauty of the room as i walked towards the bed. I looked closely realizing it had blood stains "How nice" Instead of changing the sheets I flipped them over and began straightening it up. "What now?"I asked myself. I hear the door open and the sound of footsteps followed. "How did you know it was here?" I turned around finding myself face to face with him again.Damon. "I just guessed"I answered backing away. "bring me that towel"He asked closing the door behind him. I looked around and spotted a towel against a couch. Grabbing the small towel I made my way back to him and handed it over. He wiped his face and gave it back. "Wait! You still have some"I muttered wiping the rest off his cheek. "You just touched me"He whispered staring into my eyes. "Sorry?" I backed up as his eyes began to shine bright red. "No one has ever touched my face"He added. "I'll get back to work"I said as my heart began to increase it's velocity. It was the worse time to start accepting that this wasn't something I could easily run from. I walked over to the door and opened it squeezing myself through. I closed the doors behind me gently. I walked around for awhile until i came across another big double doors. I walked inside finding myself surrounded with stacks of books "This is obviously a library. If I'm forever doomed to be a slave than at least I have this"I spoke to myself. I'm going insane.

 I'm going insane