Chapter 4

Isabell POV

I woke up quickly and i was dragged out of Damons room. "What's going on?!"I asked Paige as she ran down the stairs holding my hand. "He is mad and hungry"She said running down a long hallway that was suddenly filled with servants. "Ever since the master turned it is said that he gets these monstrous appetites starting at midnight" she added. "Everyone get to your rooms"the Bellman announced. Everyone started rushing around. Paige let go of my hand but I continued to follow her. I watched as she struggled to open any doors going from one to another. "What happened to our rooms?"I whispered as the light began flickering. "They're so far from here we'll be ashes by the time we get there. "You guys should really remodel". "Where are you?"A powerful voice echoed. Paige grabbed me and signaled me to be quiet. We began taking small steps toward what seemed to be the kitchen, exactly where I'd go if I was hungry. She pushed me into a gently closed it while stepping into another directly beside me. I managed to peek between the doors taking quiet deep breaths. Suddenly I saw a dark figure pass by the closet. Has to be Damon. He approached the closet Paige was in. I heard the closet open and suddenly heard a struggling breath. "STOP!"I yelled as I got out the closet. He pierced his dark red eyes on me. "Let her go!"i yelled out. "Or what!"He said letting her go and flashing in front of me. "I wont speak to you ever again" I blurted out randomly  as Paige motioned thanks with her lips and walked away slowly. He grabbed me by the  throat and slammed me against the wall frustrated "You're not the first to choke me you know, I don't see why men go and abuse women to get them to do their bidding" I felt his grip tighten. "What makes you think you're so special?"He asked in a dark voice. I watched as his skin began to darken into a smokey black. "Every person in this castle has been abused by a man, what makes you think you need to be treated differently" I soon began to struggle breathing. I latched onto his arm trying to push it off. A tear fell down my face and hit his hand. As soon as it hit his skin his eyes turned back to a lighter blue letting me go slowly. I fell on the floor holding my neck. "Oh God"he said sitting on the floor beside me. "You're a monster"I said with a crippled voice. "I know"he said examining my throat. "Don't touch me"I exclaimed as another tear fell from my eyes and landed on his arm. "You're  making me weak". "That's weak? I'd hate to see you at your strongest" I coughed picking myself off the ground. "It's something in your dna"he added. "Careful, you might just be in love with me"i said looking into his eyes.  "Yeah thats funny"He sarcastically said while examining my arm and pressing his fingers against lines my veins create."You better wish it has nothing to do with feelings"He said letting me go. I looked wt him confused "what do you mean?"I asked as I began walking towards the direction of my room.
I stood in front of my door looking over at him "It's been a long night, catch some rest"He said backing up slowly. "Don't fall in love with me Master!"I yelled teasing him as I opened the door quickly and locked it behind me.  The room looked nothing like Damons but it was livable.

I looked over at the window the size of a laptop and quickly walked over to it realizing there was no way to open it

I looked over at the window the size of a laptop and quickly walked over to it realizing there was no way to open it. Or even get through it. "What would harry do"I asked myself. I need an owl. I walked over to the dresser where a blanket and one pillow sat neatly. I threw myself on the bed and tucked the pillow under my head.