Chapter 10

After a shot of tequila I began questioning the bartender as If I was an annoying surveyor. Her name is Maze, she had been working there for two years now. Although she wasn't the alpha of her pack she was fairly close to hers. She filled me in on how hounds live, and it's not that far from what we see in the movies. They turn into huge wolves, love the moon, run in packs and hate any other kind of supernatural being. "Enough about me. Who do you belong to?"Maze asked pouring me another shot. I grabbed it in my hand "Is it that obvious?"I asked before pouring the small glass into my mouth. "Human's aren't usually allowed in here without being accompanied by a freak of nature. The only ones who do make it  in usually never make it out"She explained as she poured drinks onto a tray of cups. I turned my seat around slowly and tried to focus my attention onto the dance floor. No sign of Damon, or that girl. "I asked to be executed" I turned back around as Maze shrugged in response. "If I was bound to a life of serving rich assholes I would write myself up too". I looked down and closed my eyes feeling the alcohol kick in. "I can help you. Escape" Maze whispered leaning onto the bar. "What's the catch?"I asked looking up. She smiled "nothing. I just like pissing off people. Come with me"She extended her hand out and I took it without thinking twice. Hand in hand she navigated me toward a door marked "employees only". Before walking in I looked back and spotted Damon at the bar I was just at with the same girl from earlier. Maze pulled me through and revealed a long hallway with a sign "exit" at the end. "How do I get to my normal life once I'm out?"I asked as we continued to walk. Maze let go of my hand "Just pick up where you left off. Don't mention anything you've seen. People will think your crazy, send you to an asylum"

(It's been years since I began writing this story. My writing has change significantly. For the better. I'll leave the original chapters but from now on the remainder of the story will be written in a much more organized matter). Next chapter will be the beginning of the new format.