Chapter 2

I smiled amazed at how the room was built. I soon began following my guts walked up the stairs till I found the "V" section. I grabbed a book titled "Vampires"I quickly opened it skimming through pages. I already knew Damon was a Vampire. I just couldn't bring myself to admit it, they didn't exist to me till ten minutes ago.

I felt a small gust of wind beside me. I turn around to check if anyone was there and to my surprise nobody was. "I'm going insane" I told myself once again as I took a seat on the floor with my back against the shelves. "What are you up to?"Damon said hanging from the cieling. "God you scared the living shit out of me"i said closing the book. "Can I get 10 minutes to myself? I'm enslaved to see you everyday of the rest of my miserable life and you still need to stalk me?" I pushed the book back to it's rightful place hearing him laugh behind me. "I can't find a servant to show you around so i have to"He said as I watched feet hit the floor. "I don't want one"I sarcastically smiled and walked away making my way to the staircase. "By the way, you have this place crawling with servants"I added as I made my way down the stairs. I looked up to see him in front of me "Oh my God did you just teleport? That's so hot!" I squealed sarcastically. "Actually yes"He said walking ahead of me. "Can you teach me? Maybe I can teleport myself as far as possible from you"I stopped to see him shaking his head smiling. "You're probably the most amusing women I've encountered in this library". I rolled my eyes "By the way how would you possibly know I have tons of servants running around?"He stopped in front of me waiting for a response. "Your ego is the size of the milky way, how could you not " He scoffed at the answer not denying it. "Okay well this is the library" In the few moments I knew this man this was the first amusing thing he had said. I watched a small smirk at grow across his lips.

-----------------------------We entered a dark room

We entered a dark room. "This is probably the most human related room"He said as he flicked the light on. "Woah this is so human" I said watching him smile from the corner of my eye. It was basically an arcade with a small pool in the center. "18 foot pool, I'm a great swimmer you know"I said as I began walking past the games along the wall. "I knew you'd be full of surprises". I stopped looking at him raising my eyebrows "You knew from just a sneaky picture?"I turned back continuing to walk.