Chapter 11

"Thank You" I whispered as I stared at the dark empty alley. Behind Maze I could hear the loud music continue, a small feeling overcame me. A sense of needing to see Damon once more, I fought it, forcing myself through the door. The large metal door closed behind me and I took a deep breath stepping quickly through the alley filled with dumpsters and muddy puddles. 
     "Maze always delivers" I heard a deep voice behind me announce. I turned around quickly feeling the breath against the back of my neck. Before I could scream his hand covered my mouth. It was a tall man, black shirt, yellow eyes like Mazes. He held a smirk across his face, his black hair neatly brushed over his head. He raised his hand pressing his finger against his lips in a "hush" manner. I nodded my hand in agreement. His hand slipped off my mouth as more  men approached behind him. 

Instinctively I turned around bolting in the other direction

Instinctively I turned around bolting in the other direction. I just needed to reach the streets full of people. To no surprise I was yanked back, this time thrown over the strangers shoulder.

    After growing tired of my screams they tied my mouth with a handkerchief. All I could think of is how I managed to get myself caught up into this situation more than once now. I resisted as they shoved my head down pushing me into a black suv, placing multiple seatbelts to keep me held. I whimpered helplessly, not only was I being taken again, I was most likely being taken by another band of supernatural creatures. All I could hope for was the possibility of being asked to clean their homes.