The Proposal

A/N- Warning long chapter to make up for not updating in a while. -Laila

*Zayn's P.O.V*

I decided that a scavenger hunt was the best way to propose to Y/N as she liked those sort of things. I put out five clues with a rose. The first one was on top of my pillow in our bedroom. The second one was in the kitchen, the third was going to be with the boys, the fourth one was going to be at Krispy Kreme. The fifth one was going to be at a club. All I have to do is ask the boys to help me out. I already asked the owners of Krispy Kreme and the club.

Wait! I can't tell them my plan, it is meant to be a surprise to everyone!

"Hey guys I need your help. Y/N and I are going on a date today but I've changed it up a little. I decided to give her a scavenger hunt so she can find her way to the date location. I'm giving you guys clue 3 to look after until she arrives to get it ," I said the boys looked at the envelope and back at me.

"Sure we'll look after it," Niall said. I gave him a thankful smile.

"But promise me one thing. That you won't look at the clue, I don't want Y/N to cheat because you guys have already figured out the answer," I said.

"Ok we promise we won't cheat," Louis said pouting. 

I bet he really wants to see what was in the envelope.

I thanked them and went to the garden where I was going to propose to Y/N.

I hope this works...

*Y/N's P.O.V*

I just came back from my long shopping spree with my friends Lucy and Alexa, I went upstairs into mine and Zayn's bedroom and I flopped onto the bed.

Gosh those girls do know how to shop for hours!

I turned facing Zayn's side of the bed and saw a rose and a note on his pillow and it said:

Dear Y/N,

I hope you had fun shopping with your friends and I know you are exhausted and want a nap but I have made you a scavenger hunt for our date. First of all go and get ready there is an outfit for you in the bathroom and here is the first clue to find he next one. This is where we have our special moments in the morning before going to work. Have fun, I love you.- Zayn

I quickly got up from bed and went into our bathroom. I saw a small note on the counter.

P.S. Sorry I'm not good at picking out clothes.-Z

I laughed, to be honest I didn't mind what I wore as long as it wasn't too bad that people would be staring at me. I looked at the outfit and I thought Zayn had done an amazing job.

What is he on about! I love this outfit.