Bouquet Toss

*Y/N's P.O.V*

"Ok all the single ladies come onto to the dance floor, it's time for the bouquet toss!" the DJ yelled. He started playing "Nothin' On You" by Bruno Mars and B.O.B. This was my queue to get up on stage with my bouquet. 

I smiled at all the girls.

"Are you all ready?!" I yelled, they all replied with a loud cheer. I turned around so that my back was facing away from them. I gave a slight nod to the girls signaling them to start the countdown

"3! ... 2! ... 1! ... Toss!" They yelled. I threw the bouquet over my head as I heard all the girls squealing to get the bouquet. I turned around to see that Poppy had caught the bouquet and to be honest we were all quite shocked. Everybody started applauding for Poppy as she started to blush.

I walked over to Poppy and brought her in for a hug.

"That was so unexpected," Poppy laughed, I could sense that she was feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Don't worry about it Poppy, just as long as you are going to wait 10 more years before you get married," I said jokingly. She gave me a playful glare. Mum and Dad came over and to talk to Poppy. I decided now was the time to find Zayn.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, of course it was Zayn. I turned around to look at him.

"Well that went well, I actually can't believe Poppy caught the bouquet," I sighed, Zayn just laughed.

"Aww is Mrs. Malik over protective of her little sister getting married," Zayn teased me. I rolled my eyes at how childish he was.

" Oh God help me I married a five year old!" I groaned, I saw Zayn starting to pout.

"I'm sorry baby, please forgive me," He fake pleaded and pouted a bit more.

Ugh why does he look so cute when he pouts! Concentrate Y/N, don't give in!

"Fine! I forgive you," I said kissing his lips. I was about to pull away but Zayn had better ideas. He deepened the kiss so we were now having a full on make-out session.

"EWWWW! GUYS GET A ROOM!" Louis yelled covering his eyes. Zayn pulled away and glared at Louis.

If only looks could kill Louis would have been dead right now.

Louis ran away before Zayn could chase him. Zayn looked back at me leaning in to kiss me but I stopped him.

"Let's save it for tonight," I whispered in his ear. I started to groan in my ear.

Tonight's going to be fun...

A/N- Sorry for the slow updating I went to Barcelona for the week so I didn't get a chance to update. Hope you guys liked this chapter. Comment, Vote, Share and Follow. - Laila XXX