Telling The Boys

*Y/N's P.O.V*

I was getting ready to go out with my friends, it was Alexa's birthday so we decided to go out clubbing just me, Alexa and Lucy. Because we were going to a club I decided to wear something dark. I applied some makeup giving my eyes a smokey eye affect and I applied a nude coloured lipstick.

 I applied some makeup giving my eyes a smokey eye affect and I applied a nude coloured lipstick

^^^Outfit Above^^^

I looked at myself in the mirror and approved. I walked down the stairs to see Niall, Louis, Liam, Harry and Zayn.

"Hi Y/N! Where are you off to, another date with Zayn?" Harry said.

Crap! I forgot to tell the boys that Zayn proposed to me.

"No, I'm going clubbing with my friends Lucy and Alexa as it's Alexa's birthday," I replied. Zayn came walking up to me grabbing me around the waist.

"You look beautiful Y/N but I will have to come with you in case you get drunk and I don't want any guy looking at you," Zayn said while kissing me. I groaned.

Of course he wouldn't let me go on my own.

"Fine! First let me go eat some food. We are only buying drinks over at the club," I said walking into the kitchen. I looked into to the fridge and saw some pasta so I bent down to get it when I felt a sting on my butt. I gasped and turned around to see Zayn smirking leaning on the counter.

"I couldn't help it, you have a nice ass," Zayn said walking towards me I put the pasta on top of the counter and turned around to Zayn, wrapping my arms around his neck. We started having a heated makeout session in the kitchen. We didn't here the boys come in and take a picture of us.

"Yes! We can post this on Instagram and twitter to show Zayn's dirty side," Louis said. We quickly stopped and Zayn turned around looking angry. The boys looked at the picture laughing.

"Wait! Is that a ring on Y/N's finger!?" Niall exclaimed. Everybody looked closely at the picture when Zayn finally interrupted them.

"Yes it is I proposed to Y/N on that day of the scavenger hunt. I didn't tell you guys my plan on that day because I wanted it to be a surprise for you guys and our families," Zayn said wrapping his arms around me again.

The boys eyes lit up while they started congratulating us.

"So when will the wedding be?" Liam asked.

"We are thinking of next year in winter," I replied back.

"Guys you'll have to go. I need to accompany Y/N at the club in case she gets drunk," Zayn said. The boys said goodbye to us and headed off home.

"Come on babe we don't want to be late for your friend's birthday party," Zayn said.

Let's get this party started. 

A/N- Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Comment, Vote and Follow. - Laila XXX