Cake Testing

*Y/N P.O.V* 

I woke up with Zayn missing from our bed. We arrived from Bradford early in the morning, so Zayn and I were really tired, but we were meant to leave yesterday but we decided to look around Bradford more. It looks like Zayn was too excited for the cake tasting today as he came into the room ready to go to our appointment.

"Come on babe we have an appointment in 15 minutes!" Zayn exclaimed. 

What! How long was I asleep for?!

I shot out of bed and ran into the bathroom getting ready as quick as I could.

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier!" I shouted from the bathroom.

"I was trying to but somebody didn't want to wake up," Zayn called back. I ran out checking the time.

Great! We have ten minutes left...

"Ok now that you are ready let's go before we get late even more," Zayn said rushing us into the car and driving off.

*10 Minutes Later*

We arrived two minutes before our appointment which we were so glad about.

"Mr Malik and Miss Y/L/N? The cakes are ready for tasting please come through," the lady said leading us to the table which were full of sampling cakes.

Glad I didn't have any breakfast in the morning this is enough for us!

*20 Minutes Later*

"Ok so the last cake is a chocolate cake with mint cream inside," Tessa said. The lady who was helping us decide the cakes was called Tessa. We tried the cake and it tasted amazing, the couple of cakes we had before were too sweet for us.

"I love this one, it used to be my favourite combination when I was younger!" Zayn said.

"Can we have a six tier cake and choose out favour flavours for each tier?" I asked.

"Of course so for the first tier you want this cake?" Tessa asked.

"Wait we can have the first two tiers dark chocolate sponge and have the mint cream sandwiched  in between them," I said, Zayn agreed with me.

It's better to choose three instead of six.

"Ok so which other two would you like to add to the cake?" She asked us. Zayn and I started to discuss which two we liked.

"We have decided that we want the vanilla sponge with fresh cream and blackberry jam in the middle. The last tier we want red velvet sponge with raspberry jam and fresh cream in the middle," I said to Tessa.

"That's fine, when is the wedding?" She asked.

"It's on the 14th of February," Zayn replied. Tessa nodded and left to tell us the cost of it. We payed and left.

"That was easier then I expected," I said to Zayn.

"Well we've got that out of the way now," Zayn said smiling at me.

I can't wait!

A/N- Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Comment, Vote and Follow. - Laila XXX