Finding A Wedding Dress

*Y/N'S P.O.V*

Zayn and I left Bradford the next day but before we I left I asked Trisha and the girls to come to London next week so that I could announce who was going to be my Maid Of Honour, Bridesmaids and Flower Girl and so that we could go and buy a wedding dress for me and they all agreed.

Right now I was waiting for them to arrive at our house. Poppy, Alexa, Lucy and mum were already here and were looking at magazines to see what kind of wedding dress I would like. I heard a knock on the door, it was Trisha, Doniya, Waliyha and Safaa.

"Hey Y/N! Are we ready to go searching for your wedding dress?" Doniya said excitedly.

"Yes we are," I replied back. We all left to go to a local wedding dress shop, we entered the shop to see a middle aged woman and a younger lady that looked like her.

"Hello I'm Linda and this is my daughter Casey how may we help you?" Linda asked.

"Hi I'm Y/N, I am going to get married next year so I need to buy a wedding dress," I said.

"Brilliant we have a lot of time then! So who have you brought with you?" Casey asked.

"I have brought my soon-to-be mother-in-law Trisha, my three soon-to-be sisters-in-law Doniya, Waliyha and Safaa, my mum Tracy, my sister Poppy and my two best friends Alexa and Lucy," I replied showing each person.

"Nice to meet you all should we get started?" Linda said leading us to the dresses.

"What type of dress are you looking for?" She asked.

"I am looking for a very traditional dress with a train at the back but not too big and I want it to be a traditional white colour," I said.

"Ok I have a few designs you may like," Casey said rushing to a rack with loads of white wedding dresses. She picked out three dresses and handed them to me to try on. The first one was a fishtail dress with a train at the back.

"Well what do you guys think of this dress," I said trying to walk towards them and twirling around.

"It's beautiful but it's not very traditional, the fishtail style but I love the lace on it," Trisha said everyone agreed.

"I like the sweetheart neckline on there it suits you a lot," Mum said, I smiled.

Thank God they didn't say yes, I can hardly walk in this dress!

"So it's a no for that dress try on the next one," Doniya said shooing me off. The next dress was more open with the same sweetheart neckline but it had sleeves on with some glitter. I walked out to show them.

"I'm not a fan of this dress, I don't like the sleeves," Waliyha said. 

I actually agree with her it's more open but I don't like the sleeves.

"Next dress," mum said. The last dress was a plain white dress open with sweetheart neckline and a lovely train. 

The dress is too plain I like everything about it but it is too plain.

"Wow this dress is perfect!" mum said.

"Yea but it's a bit too plain, it needs some lace on or glitter," Safaa said.

"Casey could you find a dress similar to this but with a nice design on it, please," Poppy asked. Poppy is one of those girls that can make friends with anyone and is a confident person, she is also very polite as you can tell.

"Sure! I'll be right back," Casey said searching for a dress.

"It still looks quite pretty without the design, the material is lovely!" Trisha exclaimed. Casey came back with an apologetic look on her face.

"Sorry there aren't any dresses that are like that with a pattern," Casey said.

"Well we could still get this dress me, Tracy and Doniya can sew some lace on it," Trisha suggested.

That's a good idea but I don't want to give them that trouble of altering my wedding dress...

"I don't want to give you that trouble though," I said. Before anyone could even say anything Casey speaks up.

"Wait we have a wedding dress in the closet that was supposed to be for another client but she called off her wedding it's exactly like this but with lace. It may not fit you so we can alter it for you if you like," Casey said. She left to get the dress when she came back my eyes grew wide.

The dress is beautiful!

She handed me the dress and I took it. I put it on, it was slightly loose but I fell in love with the dress. I came out Casey quickly pinned up the places it was loose and put the veil on my hair. Everybody's mouths dropped.

"That dress is gorgeous!" Poppy exclaimed and everybody agreed with her.

"You have to get the dress," Doniya said.

"Ok I'll get this dress!" I exclaimed.

"Wonderful! We will make a few adjustments of the size now, when will you need it by?" Casey asked.

"Well the wedding is on the 14th of February so we'll need for the 6th of February so that if there is anything wrong with it we can send it to you to alter," Trisha said.

"Perfect we have plenty of time to get it ready would you like to make the payment now?" Casey asked me.

"Yes please so it is over and done with," I said. Casey smiled and lead us to the till to pay.

"Congratulations to you and your fiancée buy the way," Casey said. Linda came to us and congratulated me as well. We left the shop feeling successful.

Everything is going to plan for now so I can relax slightly

A/N- Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Comment, Vote and Follow.- Laila XXX