Father Daughter Dance

Song : I Loved Her First- Heartland

*Y/N P.O.V*

Everybody were enjoying themselves while some music was playing quietly in the background. I heard the DJ stop the music as everybody started to quiet down.

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, let's get the bride and her father up to the dance floor for the father daughter dance!" the DJ exclaimed.

I took a deep breath in as dad came up to me grabbing my hand and leading me to the dance floor. The music started to play and dad started to dance with me, like we used to when I was little at other weddings.

"I remember when you were a little girl and at weddings you would always make me dance with you," dad said while chuckling and I started to blush.

When it was the father daughter dance at any wedding I always made dad dance with me...

"Yes, I always stood on your feet because I didn't actually know what to do," I started giggling. Dad chuckled with me as the song continued to play.

"I'm proud of you princess, you've found yourself a good man but always remember you are still my little girl," Dad said trying no to tear up.

"Dad I will always be your little girl. Sometimes I wonder how my biological parents were," I said getting myself.

"Honey your biological parents loved you so much but couldn't stand to see you starve because they were really poor otherwise they would have kept you. Chris and Vanessa were really lovely people, but they both were ill and weren't in the right condition to raise you. On that note they would both be proud of how far you have come," Dad said and kissed my head.

"Thanks dad, I love you," I said as soon as the song finished.

"I love you too princess," Dad said giving me one last kiss on the cheek. I walked back to where Zayn was sitting.

"You danced beautifully with your dad, it must be hard to see his little girl all grown up. I can't imagine giving my daughter away to a guy," Zayn said kissing me.

"Woah already talking about children Zayn! We only just got married a couple of hours ago," I exclaimed.

"Well I do want a big family as I have had an older sibling and two younger ones," Zayn said chuckling.

He wants kids already!!

A/N- Sorry again if you thought this chapter as quite short hopefully the next few chapters will be slightly longer. Comment, Vote, Share and Follow. - Laila XXX