Job hunting

Y/N P.O.V

"Dad? Do I have to?" I questioned my father as he pushed me out the door.

"Yes. You spend too much time in the house! You need to socialise more!" He encouraged and smiled at me.
"Now go get a job or your mother will get one for you!" He laughed and waved me off. I sighed and walked down the street. I entered a number of different shops but they all were full staffed.
After about an hour of walking around I looked where I was.

"Undertaker?" I read out loud before going inside. I'm sure the owner won't mind if I sit down for a while?
I looked around the dark shop, to find lots of beautifully crafted coffins.

"Hehehe. How can I help you miss?" A voice echoed around the room making me jump.

"Umm unless you have an open job slot I don't think you can." I laughed awkwardly, running my hand over a smooth coffin lid.
To my surprise, a silver haired man rose from one of the wooden boxes.

"You know what? I was just looking for a new employee!" He giggled and I looked at the strange man.

"I'm Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you." I walked towards him, but slipped and fell on top of him. I felt heat rise to my cheeks and I looked up to the giggling man. I realised I was sat on his lap and blushed harder.

"Hehehe you're a clumsy one eh? My names Undertaker, and you're hired!" He giggled some more whilst I struggled and attempted to get out of his lap.
"Of you keep wiggling around like that we might have a problem." I was confused until I realised I was sat on top of his...... male parts. I hid my head on my hands as he laughed some more. I jumped when I felt his hands on my waist, helping me up.

"T-Thanks." I mumbled and looked down at the floor in embarrassment. Once he was out the wooden box he lifted my chin.

"You're rather pretty aren't you?" I blushed harder and sat next to Undertaker.
"Tell me about yourself."

"Umm, I'm 23, my parents are Mr and Mrs L/N. They both work at Funtom. I have no siblings and no other known relatives." He nodded his head slowly.

"Betrothed?" This was an obvious answer for me.

"No. My parents don't believe in that. They weren't betrothed and met at work. They don't want to force me to marry anyone." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Do you have a problem with blood or death?"

"No. Unlike most Death doesn't bother me. I understand it's natural and can't be avoided." He smirked before nodding his head.

"I like you. You're calm, sweet and don't mind talking to a creep like me. Hehehe you can start tomorrow. Just be here any time before noon." I smiled at him and hugged him.

"Thank you so much Undertaker!" He chuckled as I left the store and ran home.