First day

Y/N P.O.V

I got up early and quickly got dressed. I put on a black dress that wasn't too big and made my E/C eyes stand out.

~Time Skip~

I arrived at the dimly lit shop and checked my pocket watch.
9:30AM.
That's not to early is it?
I opened the door to the shop and let myself in, seeing Undertaker sat on a coffin eating a biscuit.

"Hehe! Gem I didn't think you would actually come! I'm glad you did though!" He giggled and I looked at him confused.

"Why wouldn't I come? You're funny, kind and you're personality amuses me." I smiled at him kindly.

"I just didn't think a young lady like you would like to hang out with an old guy like me!" He laughed a little and I kissed his cheek.

"I don't know how old you are, but to me you are a perfect gentleman." I saw his cheeks go slightly red under his hair and I reached up to move his hair from his face. He backed away slightly and his smile faded.
"What's wrong?" I asked, worried about the man before me.

"You don't want to see my face. I'm a monster under this hair." It was my turn to frown.

"I don't believe anyone looks like a monster. I believe people are unique and beautiful in their own way." I slowly raised my hand to his face again and Undertaker sat frozen in place.
I gently removed the hair from his face and gasped. This snapped him back into reality and he backed away.

"I told you it's not something a lady like you should see." I grabbed onto his arm and hugged him.

"You're the most beautiful sand handsome man I've ever seen. You're eyes are amazing and the scars only add to your good looks." His mouth dropped open.
"I didn't know someone could be that beautiful." I smiled at him and pushed his hair back once more. Before I could control what was happening, I leant forward so our lips were touching. He stood in shock and I backed away.
"I-I'm sorry." I whispered and turned away. Undertaker grabbed my wrist and spun me to face him. His lips slammed onto mine as he passionately kissed me. I leaned into the kiss and wrapped my hands around his neck. We broke away for air, a smile gracing both of our faces.

"Undertaker-"

"Call me Adrian, Adrian Crevan." He interrupted.

"Adrian, I think I'm going to enjoy working here." His grin widened and my blush grew.

"I think I'll enjoy you working here too."