Mornings

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up and immediately got closer to my warm pillow. I held it close to my chest and nearly screamed when it laughed.

"Good morning to you too, hehehe." His voice was quiet, yet husky as he hugged me back.

"Yeah, morning." I mumbled with a slight blush on my face.

"Not a morning person eh?" I just grunted in return and wrapped myself in the sheets.
"Hehehe! You look so cute! Tell me a joke and I'll let you stay in bed a while longer."

"Knock Knock." He grinned at me.

"Who's there?"

"Get."

"Get who?" The stupid grin on his face got bigger.

"Get out so I can get dressed!" He frowned at me and pouted.

"That wasn't a very good joke! Now you owe me two jokes!" I rolled my eyes and nodded before realising I had no other clothes.

"I don't have any clothes apart from the dress I'm wearing now." He mumbled something before leaving the room and returning with a beautiful black dress.
"This is beautiful!" I smiled at him.

"Hehe, I thought you would like it!" His usual grin was back on his face.
"Hurry up! We have lots to do today!" He giggled before leaving the room.

<Le Skippy of Time>
Undertaker's P.O.V

I waited for Y/N to finish getting dressed as I sat on a coffin. I had the perfect idea of what we were going to do, and I could only hope she'd enjoy it.

"Hey! I'm done!" I snapped out of my daydream and smiled at Y/N who was in the door.

"Magnificent my Gem!" She giggled and blushed, causing me to smile.

"Why was the cat scared of the tree?" I smiled at her and shrugged my shoulders.
"Because of its bark." I began to laugh and couldn't stop after 5 minutes I managed to calm down and waited for the next joke.
"How do you make Holy Water?" I held in my laughter as I shrugged again.
"You boil the hell out of it!" I fell off the coffin laughing.

"You're... too... good... at this." I managed between laughing. Once I had calmed down we got ready to leave as we walked into the busy streets of London.