The future

So I lied in the A/N from the last chapter. I said there would be a few more chapters but I really want to finish this story so I can work on others. This is the last chapter.

Y/N P.O.V

"Where's Lunaris?" Adrian laughed and I tilted my head confused.

"Let's just say I gave a certain young Earl and his demon butler a little challenge." I laughed a little and hugged him.

"So, what happens now?" I smiled at him.

"Now... You can stay with me forever and we can do whatever you want." He giggled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I, I think I would like that."

<<<Time Skip because Wattpad is being a bitch and keeps putting everything in bold>>>

~10 Years later~

"Lunaris! Get off the twins!" I laughed as Adrian hugged me.

"Mommy! It's not Luna's fault!" My little boy, Sam hugged the, Now adult, demon hound.

"Don't be mean mommy!" Alex, my little girl hugged her brother, causing Adrian to laugh.

"Yeah mommy!" Lunaris laughed and stuck her tongue out at me, I just laughed and looked at our family.

"Everyone! Sit down, I have an announcement to make!" Everyone, including Adrian say down.
"Alex, Sam, you come here first because you two are the youngest." They're only 7. They both came and sat on my knee.
"I need you to keep a secret until I've told daddy ok?" They both nodded, excited smiles on their faces. I whispered the secret to them and they both hugged me before running back to their seats.
"Lunaris!" The demon hound jumped up at the sound of her name. I whispered the secret to her and she hugged me before I turned to see an impatient, annoyed Adrian. I sat on his knee and put my face close to his ear.
"I'm having another baby." His eyes widened as he picked me up and spun me around.
He kissed me when he put me down.

"I-I'm so happy!" He hugged me once more and this time everyone joined in.