{Sebastian's Ending}

"Sebby, come with me, why don't ya," I blurted, grabbing Sebastian's wrist and making a break for it. He smirks and picks me up bridal style. "Sebby~," I pouted. He just chuckled and took off at demon speed.

      We reached a park. A normal park. 'Woooowww Sebastian. A park. SOOO original,' I rolled my eyes as he put me down. The fact that it was night just occurred to me, but I dismiss it. It's not like I have anything better to do with my life anyways.

        He pulls me over to the rose garden and looks at all the flowers. He goes, "Ah ha!," before picking out a fully bloomed rose that was a nice crimson *cough*blood color*cough*. No but blood is a shade darker than crimson. 

      He smirked as he showed it to me, and he whispered, "Want to make a contract?" I got all serious and went into my "laser mode". "Depends," I Eye him suspiciously. "Tell me every word in the contract, without slightly twisting anything or leaving anything out."

        He chuckled and told me, "With this contract, you will belong to me, and I will know where you are at all times to keep you safe, and you will become a demon." "Mmm... I don't BELONG to no one -c-," I responded.
"YOU BELONG TO ME," I laughed maniacally.

     "Na but for reallz, I'll do the contract. It's not everyday a fictional character comes into real life and falls in love with you. He smiled, a genuine smile, and he removed his glove, revealing his...weird hand. He bit his thumb, causing blood to fall on the rose, which turned half of it black.

       I smirked and went to do the same, but couldn't cut myself with my teeth.
"W-what the hell, man!," I muttered, frustrated. "Why can Eren bite his hand and draw blood so easily?" He chuckled and kissed me.

      Honestly, it shocked me a bit, but I thought, 'Screw logic,' and kissed him back. He nibbled by bottom lip for entrance, which I denied. I don't know how to do that crap! Unfortunately, he bit my lip, hard, which drew blood, and he placed the rose under out mouths. 'Ohhhhh'.

       We ended up having a full out make-out session in the park, but it's okay. No one is here anyway.

----------------------------------------------

     "Sebastian?," I asked, watching the sun rise.

      "Yes, my princess~?," he cooed.

       "Cut your fingernails.

               Seriously tho.

                            They filthy."