{Undertaker's Ending}

"Ummm...I love...Undertaker," I mumbled. Everyone looked at me with stunned faces, and then a giggling was heard. Undertaker appeared out of the shadows and twirled me around.

"How did you know he was there?," Sebastian asked, stunned. "I just did," I replied. "How did you get here anyhow?"

The Undertaker giggled and made hand motions to add feeling into the story. "Well, I had come to see you, but all I saw was you falling backwards into a portal and the others following you, so, of course, I followed too."

       Everyone had stunned faces, not expecting he would follow, but I laughed. "So weird~," I laughed more and booped his nose.

He smirked and smashed his lips onto mine. I was surprised at first, but I melted into it. When we broke apart, I saw that all the other boys had jealous looks on their faces.

"What about it boys," I called. "This lady is now taken." Undertaker picked me up and ran out, being chased by the other 5.

       I laughed as we sped through the streets and jumped from roof to roof. Undertaker turned down an alleyway and the others ran right past.

      "You're mine now," Undertaker's voice declared. "Indeed, Adrian," I smirked, causing him to be taken aback. "How did you know my name?," he asked. "I'm from this world, remember? I practically stalked all of you," I smirked.

       A blush lot up his face and he kissed me yet again. "You're mine, never forget that," he said. "I might as well put a collar on you, dog," I teased. I felt myself get pulled into him tighter as he smirked. "It would be the other way around," he whispered into my ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "Hey Adrain, you got the stuff?," I asked. He giggled and opened his coat to reveal blood bags, weapons, and drugs. "Which?," he asked.

       I laughed and playfully punched his shoulder. "I meant the blood pops, but okay," I replied. He giggled again. "Ever since I introduced you to those, you have become far more sadistic, my dear," he stated. "Yeah, but they taste good," I stated, pouting.

      He laughed and spun me around. "I never said being sadistic was a bad thing!," he smiled. "You're too much," I stated, pulling him into a deep kiss.