Special Chapter: Im a Neko?!?

I yawned and stretched. I went to do my daily routine and grabbed my hairbrush. I brushed a bit before I felt something REALLY WEIRD on my head.

I looked up in the mirror and saw...CAT EARS??? Wait but that means- I checked my back and sure enough o had a tail too. "I'm-I'm a Neko?!?!?," I practically shouted.

The 4 came running in(please come up with a funny name for them. Ex: like the 3 Musketeers but there are 4 of them) and immediately stopped when they say my cat ears and tail. They all blushed. 'Stupid boys' I pouted.

First, I go into an actual anime, then, I become a Neko, and I've ALWAYS wanted to be one! So unfair! I can't be one in real life!

Sebastian is in LOVE with cats. Maybe he unders- wait. I look at Sebastian to see his mouth in an o and his eyes lit up. 'Please no" He used his demon speed and swooped me up, sitting in the edge of my bed with my tummy on his lap, and he smirked.

He began to scratch behind me ears, to which I let out uncontrollable purrs, causing everyone to blush 50 shades of red.

Ciel came over and began to pet me too, and had a very minor allergic reaction, but since I'm not full cat, not a major one. "My lord, you have an allergy, you must-" Sebastian started, but was interrupted by Ciel. "It doesn't matter. It's worth it."

Alois ran over and rubbed his cheek against mine, repeating, "So cuuuttteee!" I sneezed and everyone froze. Oh no~I sneezed. Everyone has been condemned a slow and painful death and will now burn in hell...WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY STARING AT ME LIKE THAT FOR?!?!?

Claude didn't even move from his surprised position when he murmured "so cute."

I finally got some sleep that night.

I wake up panting. I check my head for my ears and my back for my tail, but neither were there. I made a childish Awwww in complaint before Sebastian came in. "Your cat features are gone," he stated. So I'm not going crazy.