First day jitters

I was standing in front of the class like an idiot.

Some of the boys were snickering and I had a sudden urge to go and slap the smile off their faces. Hey, I'm violent.

I calmed myself down, the teacher was in the room. Damn it.

I spoke to the class,"I'm Siya. And I've come from abroad a year ago."

I finished off as I went and sat in my seat. Which was not comfy at all.

Little did I know that the two boys laughing like donkeys and the second last bench, were going to be my best friend, and my enemy. Telling the future can be really helpful you know.

The rest of the day was so so so sooo boring I swear I slept off.

Just teachers introducing themselves and blah blah blah. Get the picture?

And I hate being the new kid. Which I am.

All the teachers ask that one question all the time. The worst one.

"Is there any new students?"

I hate the question.

I met a few random few people, but none of them really accepted me.

I sighed. I was used to the feeling.

It was always me, sitting alone, singing to myself and writing stories. My hobbies, two of them. You can't expect my to act, dance, read, and play the guitar in the class can you? Well, leave the read.

I packed my bag and went for parent pick-up when I got a call that I had to come in the bus. Talk about irritating.

I ran in the line to get to the bus. Between 10th graders, and running like a mad dog. Damn this.

What was the route again?

Oh yeah. Route 15-d, where the hell was it?

I found it and climbed on. I recognised one of the boy's face, but I couldn't remember who it was. I can recall anything easily, but not the teeny details.

I sat somewhere random, lost in thought.

I always seemed like the happy type, didn't I? Always smiling, laughing like I  couldn't cry.

But really? I was never happy. And I probably never would be either.

Bah humbug to life.