Anna & Elsa

Haha, Elsa was another nickname for Aanish, Idk why.

But it's funny.

Anna's that cute little girl who's in the middle of any group, and understands everything you tell her.

I would be in the background, sticking my tongue out and doing bunny ears.

Alya would be rolling eyes at me being mental, with a hand on her hip, and Pillu doing a mini peace sign at the camera.

Aanish, I actually don't know what he would be doing but it would be something dumb.

He's like that. No I'm not calling him that, I'm saying he would do something like that.

A happy little photo probably gone wrong cause Vaya pressed the button too hard, and then tripped on the tripod making everything tilted.

Still I would treasure it.

Mostly cause Anna would start pouting because she thought it was all gone.

So sad. That's how she is.

She's an all rounder, awesome at everything.

Singing, dancing, writing, sports you name it, she'll do it the best.

These are all hobbies for me.

Plus add the guitar, which I guess is the only thing I'm good at.

And high pitch singing.

Like, she's so so pretty, I guess she would be Queen Bee if she wasn't just in 8th. I ain't joking(again).

She knows the answer to any problem that you have, and she doesn't just ignore, she needs some time to think about it.

Especially song lyrics.

I need a load of help in that.

It's funny how she gets the idea, my mind is point blank.

She can mix with anyone, and be anyone's bestie.

God knows how she even remembers me sometimes.

Huh, I need to research this. I think I've gone mad, research? Really?

Wow, amazing how much you can change in so little time.

And this is also thanks to Anna.

Thanks little spring queen, who bloomed the little flowers in my life. With Alya's help obvi.