Scared

My palms were sweating as I buried my face between it.

The water glass beside me was empty in one gulp.

I was shaking so much, I wasn't able to breathe properly.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down.

I was shivering like a dog coming from a pool.

The nightmare had been waking me up for a week now, and I'm still not able to sleep properly.

Even though it was really scary, it was getting super annoying.

The same events all the time, I'm falling down, and there's pain everywhere.

The last thing I know is that I'm bleeding, my blood pooling around my shirt, and the last thing I see is someone familiar, a guy, rushing to catch me.

I don't know who, or what happened, but I do know that my head is aching just thinking about it.

I chuckle to myself when I remember what Aanish said to me once.

"I may be your bro, and you may have tied this band around me, but don't expect me to save you when you're in trouble. I would only use a weapon to save myself ok?"

He told me later that he was joking, he felt sad when I got hurt.

I laughed as I first heard it then, and I'm laughing now.

I sighed as I tried to sleep on the recliner.

Nah, my eyes were too horrified.

I rocked back and forth, thinking that if my nightmare did end up coming true, my last moments would be with someone I know, and someone that cared.

This was the last thing I remembered before I woke up with my alarm buzzing in my ear.

At least I got some sleep before I was going to school.

Imagine my condition if I fell asleep in class.

Especially in maths.

I shivered even though I was sweating like a pig.

Which reminds me, today's Monday, in other words, jumper day.

Sigh, I hate the jumper.

It makes me sweat a lot, I have no idea how Kalani, Anna and Stella wear it for he whole day. Even Aanish!

It's like sitting in a furnace, or a fireplace with a lot of wood in it.

Oh yeah, I have to take my guitar too.

So much to remember, so little time.

I rushed as I finished the bathroom buisness, then put my uniform, then combed my hair as I stuffed toast in my mouth.

I ran to the bus stop as I set my guitar down again.

Why is it so heavy?

Electric guitars don't need to be so heavy.

I picked it up again as I climbed into the bus.

I sat in the back, squashed between my guitar and Aanish's keyboard.

I was debating whether to tell him about the nightmare or not as I stared out the window.

We reached school soon enough so I walked in front.

I prefer to walk fast to class, but how fast can you walk with a heavy guitar in your hands? So I walked with him, I turtle motion.

I reached class fast enough (our bus comes early), but then the realization hit me.

Why was I a total tubelight?

The nightmare, was all at the class alone.

The same place I try to cut myself, was where I die in the horrific dream.

But then, who was the person?

And why did he care so much?
*********************************
Hello awesome people! No, this is not going to be a habit, I just wanted to ask you people the questions. I don't really like it when my readers read, but don't say anything! I'm not asking you to compliment me, I'm asking you to say something about the story! Anyway, write your worst dream or what you fear the most in the comment section! Let's see if anyone relates, or if anyone can guess what my worst fear is...