ONE

Then

Then

"What's a doll like you doing sitting here all alone?"

A husky male voice spoke, snapping Rose out of her daze as the figure took a seat next to the breathtaking blonde who sat alone.

"I'm not alone, my friend just decided to run to the bathroom." She responded while stirring her drink, not even giving him a glance.

"What's your name, gorgeous?"

Looking up at the man, the blonde moved her fringe from her eyes before rolling her eyes at the nickname.

"You're not gonna leave are you?"

"Nope"

"...It's Rose"

"That's a beautiful name"

"Thanks, I got it for my birthday" the blonde spoke, not affected by the man's obvious flirting.

"My names James Barnes, but you can call me Bucky" the man spoke, winking.

"Can I help you with something, James?" Rose spoke, annoyance evident in her voice.

Putting his hands up in surrender, he gave her a charming smile before he began to speak.

"You see that guy over there?" Bucky spoke, pointing over to a drunk guy who Rose had caught staring at her multiple times throughout the night.

"I overheard him talking to his friends about making a move on you, thought you'd prefer the company of a gentleman instead."

Giving him the sweetest smile she could muster, she leant over to whisper in his ear.

"If you happen to find, that gentleman. Tell him, that I'm more than capable of taking care of myself."

• • •

Now

"What are you thinking about, doll?" Bucky spoke, smiling at Rose as he sat on the barstool next to her.

"The first time we met."

"And how I saved you from that drunk creep?" Bucky smirked, before taking a sip of his beer.

"Right... I don't think I got the opportunity to meet that gentleman you were talking about." Rose smiled, watching a smirk appear on Bucky's face as he pulled her over to the dance floor.

"Don't worry doll, he couldn't dance like I can."

A/NHey guys so I hope you enjoyed this first chapter! If you are a bit confused whenever a chapter or part is in

A/N
Hey guys so I hope you enjoyed this first chapter! If you are a bit confused whenever a chapter or part is in...

Italics (this font means it's a flashback)

When the writing is just like this, that means that section/chapter is in the present.

Hope you all enjoyed!
Please don't forget to

vote | Comment!!