~3~

Jasmine's POV

I woke up the next day thinking about Anthony. I checked my messages. Daveed had made a group chat with him, Anthony, Oak, Renée, Pippa, and me.

🔥THE CHAT WHERE IT HAPPENS🔥

frenchy: Hey do you guys wanna grab some ☕️ before rehearsal?

oaksmash: Sure. Where?

mommaren: I'm in. How abt that little place by the theater?

jazzyj: Manhattan Mocha? Sure I'll go. Ant? Pip?

ant🐜: I'll be there

cinnamonrol: 👍🏼 Meet you guys there in 20 min?

oaksmash: 👌🏾 See y'all there

I set my phone down and jumped out of bed, almost sprinting toward the bathroom. Twenty minutes to get ready. How am I supposed to do that? I don't wanna be late. They'll get a bad impression of me. I guess I just have to hurry.

I quickly showered, changed, and ran out the door. It was a ten-minute walk to the café. And I only have five. I thought after checking my phone. I started running

I was about halfway there when I ran into someone, sending us both flying.

"Sorry! Sorry!" I apologized, getting up to brush myself off. I reached out to help the other person up when I saw who it was.

"Shit! Anthony, I'm so sorry," I felt my face flush.

"Jas it's fine," He said, smiling as his cheeks turned red as well. He took my hand and I pulled him up.

"Why're you running?" He asked, glancing the way I came as we began to walk towards the coffee shop.

"Because," I checked my phone, "we're supposed to be at the café right now." Anthony glanced at his watch.

"Shit!" He exclaimed, "Come on!" He grabbed my hand and sprinted off, pulling me in the direction of the café.

YOU ARE HOLDING HANDS!! I REPEAT YOU ARE HOLDING HANDS!! My brain screamed at me. YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND JAZZY!!! Another part yelled. I continued to argue with myself. But Noah hasn't really been for you lately. But he's still your boyfriend and you love him.

Do I?

I was shaken from my thoughts when I heard Anthony.

"You coming Jas?" He asked. I realized that he was standing in the doorway of the café, while I was still in the middle of the sidewalk. I quickly nodded and followed him inside. "I'll get us coffee. You can go sit down," Anthony said. I gave him my order and walked to the table where the others were sitting.

"Sooooooooo," Pippa started, glancing at Anthony.

"We ran into each other on the way here," I interrupted.

"Nah you guys slept together, I'm calling it," Daveed teased. I shot him a glare as the rest of the group laughed loudly.

"Here you go," Anthony said, handing me my coffee before pulling a chair up to the table.