~5~

Anthony's POV

The sound of bacon frying woke me up the next day. I opened my eyes to see a mess of curls in my face. When I looked down I saw Jas curled into my chest, still asleep. I felt a blush creep unto my face as I untangled myself from her grip and walked into the kitchen where Pippa was cooking.

Pippa wiggled her eyebrows at me, smirking slightly.

"Shut up," I whispered. I sat down at the kitchen table, pulling out my phone to look through Instagram.

I somehow ended up on Emma's profile. Okay, I was stalking her. I looked at her most recent picture. I was of her and some guy in front of Cinderella's castle in Disney World. The caption read, Hanging out with my new boyfriend, in Orlando. Love you baby!!

I chuckled slightly at how obvious it was that the post was targeted at me. Then I turned to the living room and saw that Jas was sitting up on the couch, tying her hair into a messy bun.

"Morning!" Pippa said cheerfully, putting a plate of food in front of her as she sat down at the table. Jas mumbled a tired response. I laughed at her.

"I'll get you some coffee," I said, getting up and walking to the kitchen. I made the coffee and set it in front of her.

"Thanks," she mumbled, groping for the mug with her eyes still closed. I chuckled and grabbed her hand, guiding it to the coffee.

"Not a morning person?" I asked.

"Naw I just didn't get much sleep," she murmured.

Once Jas had drank her coffee she returned to her normal self. The three of us ate and talked until Jas checked the time.

"Fuck. It's almost 8:30. Can you drive me home?" She asked.

"Sure!" Pippa agreed. She looked at me.

"Yeah me too?" She nodded and went into her room to find her keys.

Pippa dropped Jas off first and then me. I took a shower, changed, and threw my hair in a bun. As I walked to the theater, I saw Jas leave her building.

"Hey Jas!" I ran to catch up to her. "I like your hat." She was wearing the one I gave her. Jas took it off to see which one she was wearing and then smiled.

"Thanks," She giggled.

Jas and I met up with Renée, Groff, and Pippa in the girl's dressing room. There was half an hour until rehearsal started so we all sat in the girl's dressing room to wait. I was squished between Pippa and Jasmine on the couch.

Jasmine ended a conversation with Groff and unlocked her phone. I caught a glimpse of her screensaver and was shocked to see a picture of her standing with a person I recognized.

It was the boy from the picture Emma posted.

"Hey, Jasmine?" I asked, attempting to sound normal. She turned to me. "Who's that guy on your screensaver?" Jas closed out of Instagram to look at the picture.

"Oh that's my boyfriend Noah!" she answered. She sounded so happy at the mention of him. My heart was crushed when I came to a realization.

"And he's in Florida visiting his parents?" I questioned, trying not to sound as worried as I actually was.

"Yeah. Why?" Jas responded, looking very nervous.

"No reason!" I responded a bit too quickly. "Pippa, Renée. May I speak to you outside for a second?" The two girls shared a worried look before following me into the hallway.

"What was that about Anthony?" Renée asked nervously. She's clearly the mother of the group.

"Is this Jasmine's boyfriend?" I asked. I opened Instagram and pulled up Emma's picture, shoving my phone in Pippa's face. Renée peeked at the screen over her shoulder.