~29~

I really didn't have enough time to edit this. SORRY!

Anthony's POV

I sat on the balcony, staring sadly at the gray sky and listening to the rain pounding on the roof. Jas opened the door and walked out. She plopped down on the couch next to me and rested her head on my chest.

"Our last day of vacation and it's raining." She pouted. I put my arm around her shoulder and kissed her on the top of her head.

"We'll find something to do." I said.

"Like what?" She asked. I took this as a challenge.

"Well..." I thought for a second. "We'll wear our swimming suits under our clothes incase the rain stops." Jas nodded.

"Oh!" She exclaimed. "Can we make those cupcakes that we saw on Cupcake Wars?" She asked.

"Sure babygirl!" I said as I pulled her into a light kiss. It quickly turned more passionate. I laid back on the bench and pulled her closer to me.

"I love you." Jas whispered in my ear when we split apart. "Let's go!" She said. She jumped up, grabbed my hand, and pulled me downstairs.

We immediately noticed a note taped to the fridge.

Todos fuimos a la tienda. ~Ma

(Translation: We all went to the store.)

I watched as Jas attempted to decipher to letter.

"They... went to the... store?" She asked slowly. I nodded, smiling. She opened the fridge and started pulling out ingredients while I looked up the recipe on my phone.

"Ok put two eggs in that bowl." I told her. "I'll measure the milk." She nodded and set a bowl and the egg carton on the island. I stood with my back to her and poured the milk.

I heard small giggles coming from behind. Before I could turn around, I felt something hard hit the top of my head. A liquid ran down my face and neck.

"JASMINE CEPHAS JONES!!!" I yelled while wiping the egg from my eyes. She was bent over laughing. I took the milk that I had been measuring and poured in on her back and hair.

She straightened up and attempted to glare at me but ended up smiling. Jas grinned mischievously and grabbed an egg. I ran to hide under the kitchen table.

She threw the egg and it hit me in my back. I got up and ran to the counter, grabbing the bag of flour.

"Don't you dare!" Jas warned as she backed up into a corner.

I set the flour back on the counter and pressed her against the wall, smashing my lips into hers. I used on arm to pull her closer, making the kiss deeper. With the other, I picked up the flour again. I poured it on her head, getting part of it on myself. She pushed away from me and gasped.

"Bad idea Ramos!" She said threateningly as I laughed and shook the flour out of my hair. I was going back to continue the baking when Jas grabbed my face.

"I love you." She whispered before pulling me into another kiss. My hands became entangled in her hair that was caked with flour. Jas had one hand resting on my waist and the other was groping around on the counter for something. I didn't have time to think of what she was doing.