Chapter 19: When You're Slowly Dying

A/N: ☝️ What do you guys think of the new cover?
Yuri's P.O.V.
I decided to thank Y/N for taking care of me while I was sick by buying her a box of death- I mean donuts. This is how the conversation went.

"Hi welcome to Krispy Kreme Donuts- holy fuck you're Yuri Plisetsky! Wait I thought you couldn't eat donuts because you need to stay in shape." The girl said. I rolled my eyes. "You think I'd eat this crap? It's for my girlfriend." "Right Y/N you two are my OTP!" I thought of a plan to get back at Viktor for invading the privacy of my room. "Hey I've got a friend who you would get along with. His names Viktor. I can give you his phone number if you'd like. He's gay and European, but you guys would be great friends." It was hard to call Viktor my friend, and it was obvious, but her eyes turned into hearts like in those animes Y/N watches. "VIKTOR? AS IN VIKTOR NIKIFOROV? HE'S ONLY MY FRICKING IDOL!" She yelled causing some of the people in the small shop to look at us like we're insane. I nod and write down his number. "Tell him Plisetsky sent you." I said and ordered a dozen of Y/N's favorite donuts.

"I'm home kitten." I say and enter her room. She's buried under a mountain of blankets mumbling something along the lines of 'Why me? Why must this happen to me?' Should I be scared? "Uh Y/N are you okay?" I say ready to run if needed. "Oh I'm grand. Apart from the fact that Mother Nature is punishing me for not getting pregnant." "I don't know what that means but I brought you donuts." I say setting the donuts down and backing away slowly and exiting the room.

Y/N's P.O.V.
"I don't know what that means, but I brought you donuts." I hear him set something down and leave. Poor innocent Yurio.

Me: You love me right?
Smol Angry Russian: Yeah.......
Me: Will you go get me some scented pads with wings?
Smol Angry Russian: What the hell is a pad?
Me: Just look for it at the store you ass. I don't really give a fuck where you get them, just buy me some. PLEASE!
I hit send and go back to wallowing in my sorrow.

Yuri's P.O.V.
I jog to the Walgreens close to my house. That place has everything so it must have a pad or whatever it was. I wander around until I find a section with these pads she spoke of. So she wanted scented and with wings........WHAT THE FUCK? So I pull one that says scented off of the shelf and smell it. It doesn't smell like anything. After I smell like ten I realize they all smell the same. Okay well that's weird but I guess I'll figure it out later. Now the wings.......I throw one up in the air that says wings. "WHAT THE HELL DO THE WINGS EVEN DO?" A girl shopping near me runs away likely in fear. This is so stupid. I grab one that says scented and with wings.

"Alright ma'am that'll be $5.18." Jesus so expensive- wait. "Did you say ma'am?" I ask trying to keep my temper down. "Yes- well you have long hair and you're buying pads so I thought-" "it's fine. Here's the damn money." And with that I go home.

"Ok so how do I make these scented?" I'm in Y/N's bathroom observing what I bought. I grab her perfume and spray it on the pads. "Alright there we go." I walk to her room and give her the pads. "Yuri why the fuck aren't these in the package? You didn't buy them from Juan the hobo right? I told you not to trust him!" I roll my eyes. "They're open because you said scented and they didn't smell like anything so I had to spray perfume on them. Obviously." "Yuri, YOU OBVIOUSLY CANT SMELL THEM THROUGH THE PACKAGE HOW STUPID ARE YOU!?" She yells. "Jesus Im Sorry." I say getting a bit freaked out. "It's fine. Thanks for buying them." And with that she disappears to the bathroom. What an odd day.

A/N: This one was a bit shorter than the others, but it's just a filler chapter that has no actual point. 👍