Chapter 23: Honey Nut Yurios

A/N: Hi guys! I'm finally back to my normal updating schedule, which is once or twice a week. Let's hope I can keep it this way, but idk because my school is trash and they assign a shitload of work for us to do overnight.

Yuri's P.O.V.
I wake up to Y/N shaking me to wake up. I glance at my alarm and realize it's 2AM. "Y/N what the fuck? It's 2AM!" I whisper shout. "Well I woke up and I want some cereal, but I hate being alone so I decided I'd wake you up." She says innocently, but I know she knew this would irritate me. "Eh fine. But don't do this every night." I get out of bed and follow her downstairs.

"What kind do you want?" She asks. "I don't know, I don't care." I say and get on my phone. "Yuriiiii! I woke you up so that we could hang out and eat cereal. Not so you could be a lil' bitch and drag your haters!" She whines. I sigh and out my phone away. "I guess Cheerios would be good." I say and she grins. She goes to grab it but she's too short. I get up and walk to her. "Tch. You're so short." I easily grab it and hand it to her. "Rude. I'm sorry that I can't control my height!" She says and I laugh. "Yeah yeah okay."

We sit at the table before I hear her quietly laugh. "What?" She just continues laughing. "Nothing." "Well it's clearly something so what is it?" She stops laughing and points at the bowl. "Honey-nut Yurios." My eyes widen at the name Yurio. "Stupid piggy. Now I'm stuck with this stupid name." "Aww is Yurio mad?" She asks snickering. "Whatever. Wanna go skating?" "Yuri.....it's 2:30." "So? I have a key. Yakov doesn't know though so don't tell him." She thinks about it for a second. "Sure. Just let me go get changed." She runs up to her room leaving me to do the dishes. Right when I finish putting the dishes away, she's downstairs and at the door. "Let's go!" She says excitedly.

When we get there we immediately lace up our skates, and get on the ice. "So should we practice our routine or-" "Yuri," she interrupts me. "Let's just have some fun skating. I'm too tired to do anything fancy anyways." She says and I nod. We just skate and talk about random things.

"Okay okay okay, this is really important." She begins "You said that for the last 3 questions and somehow all three ended with 'appalachian mountain goat.'" I complain. "This one's different!" I roll my eyes. "If I were a character on The Simpsons, who would I be?" "Homer because he's an idiot." I reply. "Geez nice to know how my boyfriend thinks of me." "Meh. Anyways, what's the first thing that comes to mind when I say 'Disney'?" "Lizzie McGuire eating a cheesecake." I give her this 'Why the fuck am I dating you?' look and she just shrugs. "If you arm wrestled your best friend who would you win?" "Probably me because you're weak." She literally slips on the ice, but immediately pops back up. "IM YOUR BEST FRIEND!?" She squeals. "Jesus woman. Yes! Of course you're my best friend." "Wow I'm so touched." She says and wipes fake tears. "Plisetsky, I have a very important question to ask you...." She says and trails off. I'm intrigued. I think. "Go on."
She gets down on one knee. "Will you...." Yes? YES?

"Arm wrestle with me?" She asks and looks at me with puppy dog eyes. Well........that was not what I expected, but okay. "Sure." We walk over to a table and roll up out sleeves. "You ready to die Chulanont?" "Oh you're going down Plisetsky." We grip each other's hands and rest our elbows on the table. "3....2...1....GO!" the first thing I realize, is that for someone so little, she's quite strong. "Damn Y/N you're strong, but not strong enough." I say and force her hand close to the table. Right as I'm about to win, I hear a shout. "HEY WHAT'S MY OTP DOING HERE?" I hear an all too familiar voice shout. "What the hell are Viktor and Yuuri doing here?" Y/N quietly asks as they come into view. "Dammit Viktor I was about to beat Y/N epically!" He just chuckles not even caring. "I don't care. I thought I told you we were stopping by before we-" Yuuri elbows him hard in the ribs. "Oh yeah right. Nevermind I'll tell you later." He says smiling. "It's 6AM why don't we go home." Yuuri says. He always was the responsible mom.

Y/N's P.O.V.
Viktor and Yuuri wouldn't tell me where they were traveling, but they did agree to come and help me plan a surprise party for Yuri. His birthday is in a week, and I'm planning a huge party for him. I invited Beka, Phichit, Guang-Hong, Leo, Sara, Michele, Emil, and even JJ with his bitchy girlfriend. Nikolai is making pirozhki, and Viktor and I are making a cake. Let's hope we don't fuck everything up.

*One week later* Mila dragged Yuri to the rink today so that he would be gone for a while do we could get ready. All of the other guests were decorating, and Nikolai was already done cooking, so it was time for Viktor and I to not mess it up. I found the perfect cake, and it actually looked pretty easy. It was also perfect for him. Aren't I just the BEST girlfriend? I got the ingredients out, and Viktor was about to post a selfie before I tackled him and gave his phone to Yuuri for safekeeping.

*2 hours later*
Mother of God we actually did it. I thought it came out BEAUTIFULLY!

Lets hope Yuri thinks so too He should be back any minute now. I dim the lights and tell everyone to fucking hide. After a couple minutes of waiting, we hear someone unlock the door. Yuri walks in with Mila trailing behind. "For the last time Mila, Im not 12, and I don't need you to go everywhere with me and assist me with things like entering my house." He says annoyed. "SURPRISE HOE!" Everyone yells, as instructed. It has never occurred to me until this moment that in our entire relationship, I've never heard Yuri scream. Well lets just say I am SO happy I decided to record everything.

After eating Nikolai's pirozhki, I get the cake out.

He literally started crying and saying 'I love you so much

He literally started crying and saying 'I love you so much.' Over and over again.

After everyone left, I decided that since its his birthday, HE gets to choose what anime we watch. Laugh all you want, but its a crucial part of our relationship. He chose Death Note, and I didn't make any comments about which guy I would TOTALLY bang. That's how much I love him. ^-^

A/N: Theres a chapter for u humans.