5

Taehyung waited for Jungkook on his porch. When he saw Jungkook walking he ran off the porch and hugged him. Jungkook hugged his back, not letting go. "Hey Tae..thanks." He said letting go. He smiled and nodded. 

 "Lets go inside." Taehyung smiled taking his hand. Jungkook smiled and followed the older inside. Taehyung's house was large and white. His mom was waiting in the living room too meet Taehyung's new friend. "Mom, this is Jungkook." He said tapping on her shoulder. She turned around and smiled. Jungkook bowed. 

  "Hi Jungkook, I've heard so much about you." She smiled. Jungkook smiled. "Taehyung talks about you all the time." Jungkook started to blush. 

"Okay mom that's enough." Taehyung smiled getting embarrassed. "Come on Jungkook, my room is upstairs." He said taking his hand and pulling him up the stairs. Jungkook smiled and followed him. When Taehyung got upstairs there was 2 bedrooms on each side and a bathroom on the left. Jungkook walked through the tiny hall way to Tae's room. Taehyung smiled and shut his door behind him. 

 "Your house is beautiful." Jungkook complemented. Taehyung smiled and sat next to Jungkook. Jungkook looked into Taehyung's eyes really close. Without thinking Jungkook leaned in and kissed Taehyung. Taehyung kissed back wrapping his hands around Jungkook's neck. Taehyung laid Jungkook on the bed and kissed him lightly again. Jungkook put his hand on Taehyung's back digging his nails into his clothed back. Taehyung moaned just a little and continued to kiss him. Taehyung put his hands up the younger shirt and felt his abs. Jungkook moaned a little. Taehyung took off his shirt and threw it aside. Jungkook laid on the bed with his hair a mess. Taehyung got on top of him and looked into his eyes. 

 "Are you sure?" Taehyung said breathing heavy. Jungkook nodded and give him a small smile for a moment. Taehyung started kissing his abs and down to his pants line. Taehyung took off the younger's pants and rubbed his clothed member. jungkook moaned, getting hard. Taehyung smiled and touched his inner thighs. He slipped off the boys underwear and quickly took off his own pants. Jungkook started to get nervous because he never did this before. Taehyung wasn't sure if they would be doing this or not so he bought some condoms today before he told Jungkook he could come over. Taehyung got of the boy and grabbed a condom from the side table. Jungkook got even more nervous when he saw Taehyung's size. "If you don't like it, just tell me to stop." He said lining up his member with Jungkook's pink virgin hole. Jungkook nodded. "Ready?" Taehyung mumbled. Jungkook give a little nod. Taehyung went in slowly letting Jungkook get used to his size. Jungkook moaned and threw his head back. 

 "Shit! Your so big." Jungkook yelled.

  "Shhhh, my moms home." Taehyung said smiling. Jungkook wrapped his arms around his neck and put his face in the side of his neck breathing heavy. Taehyung kept going until both the boys came. When they did Taehyung threw away the condom and got a rag to clean the younger up along with himself. Jungkook laid in Taehyung's bed trying to remember how that started. Taehyung came over and laid in bed with him. Jungkook noticed he got in the bed and turned over so he could cuddle with him. Jungkook was laying in a lower position then him so his head was on Taehyung's chest. Taehyung took off his shirt. 

  "Did your mom...hear us?" He asked a little quit. Taehyung smiled and kissed his cheek. 

"No, but she said she thought that's what we were doing. But it's okay, she doesn't mind." He said hugging him closer. Jungkook had his face in Tae's chest, so he couldn't see it but Jungkook was crying. 

  "Hey Tae...can I tell you something?" He said kinda weakly. 

"Anything, I won't tell anyone." Jungkook nodded and pushed himself into his chest more. 

 "The reason I wanted to spend the night..was because...my mom hit me and I ran away..." Jungkook said starting to cry more. 

"Oh..Jungkook..I'm sorry." Taehyung said kissing his head. 

  "But I have to go home to watch over my brother." Jungkook cried. Taehyung nodded and rubbed his naked back. 

"Your a good big brother.." He complemented. Jungkook nodded.