21

Bunny: Hey..

Tae: Hiiii

Bunny: ...

Tae: So, why'd you gotta leave earlier?

Bunny: Oh..mom wanted my phone

Tae: Oh, you alright?

Bunny: Yeah

Tae: Well how'd you get her not to take it?

Jungkook remembered everything. The pain. The sound. The mans face. It all scared him. He didn't know if he should tell Taehyung or not. His mom said she didn't know anything about it.

Bunny: Idk, she just didn't take it

Tae: Oh, that doesn't sound like her lol

Bunny: Yeah

Tae: Oh crap! My dad just got home. I'm gonna go say hi. brb

Jungkook set down his phone and stared at the wall still shook. His mother opened the door and stood in the door way. Jungkook looked tired and lifeless. She smiled. "You can keep your phone." She said then walking away. "Oh by the way, he says thank you." She added as she walked away. Jungkook's heart sank. Now he understood why she left him home alone. Before she go to far away form his room that she couldn't hear Jungkook yelled something.

"Fuck you! Your a terrible mother and don't deserve kids!" She walked back to his room and glared at him. "That's fucking right, you heard me. Your a piece of shit lowlife mom who thinks she can provide for kids by selling them. I swear to god If you try and let some fucking 30 year old man rape my brother you have another thing coming." He yelled. She walked over to his bed and slapped him.

"Screw you, you don't know the first thing about parenting-"

"I know that most parents don't let their kids be raped by someone who is old enough to be their dad!" Jungkook yelled pushing her away.

"Stop being so angry! You get to talk to your little boyfriend still so shut up!" She yelled. Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Besides that mans sex is better than your fucking 12 year old boyfriends." Jungkook shook his head.

"You wouldn't know, your fucking sex life has been dead ever since dad left you! I see why he did your fucking insane." Jungkook said getting up off his bed. She slapped him again and again. He didn't wanna cry anymore. "Do it again! I dare you. I'll have more proof to show the cops." He said pushing her.

"You have no right talking to your mother like that!" She screamed.

"I'd barely call you a mother." He said pushing her out of the way. "I'd rather kill myself then spend another hour with you..." Jungkook said finding his brother who hid once he heard the fight. His mothers jaw dropped.

"Go to your room right now." She said pointing to his room. Jungkook shook his head and kept walking around the house. His mom picked up the closest thing and threw it at him. It was a flower vase. The glass broke and cut Jungkook's shoulder. He didn't care anymore he just continued to look for his brother. "When will you give up! Just listen to me." She said walking over to him.

"Why would I listen to you when you hit me 24/7, you tell me I'm worthless, you hit my little brother, and you just had some guy rape me in my own home!" Jungkook yelled. Tears fell from his eyes but he didn't notice.

"It's not rape." She said shaking her head.

"What the fuck, really. Your gonna tell me that what he just did wasn't rape. I'm sorry but if they haven't changed the rules, rape is when someone 18 or older forcefully has sex with someone younger than 18. There was no way in hell I wanted it from him. You told him to do it because you have a fucking gay son and he was gay, you owed him a favor so you told him that he could fuck me..I don't think you understand what it's liked to be raped.." Jungkook said starting to quit down. "Eomma..it hurts. I feel like I've already died. He broke my soul. I know you don't know how that feels.." Jungkook said sitting down by the book shelf. She shook her head.

"Stop trying to make me feel bad. Now go to your room." She said calmly. Jungkook got up and went to his room.

Tae: Hey, I'm done saying hi

Tae: Kookie?

Tae: Okay, you busy?

Tae: Well, Ily

Bunny: Sry I didn't answer. Tae guess what I did

Tae: What?

Bunny: I stood up to my mom...

Tae: I'm so proud of you! <3

Bunny: She slapped me a few times and told me a few things but I did it

Tae: You did good baby

Bunny: Okay <3

A/N idk if I got all the facts right on the whole rape thing, but it's close