24

Taehyung ran to Jungkook's house. It had been 15 minutes since Jungkook left. Jungkook was still walking then realized. "Shit!" He yelled running the other way. He just realized his house was the same way. Taehyung was going to Jungkook's house. Taehyung got there and just went in seeing Jungkook's brother cleaning. "Oh hi hyung." He smiled and came closer. "Why are you here? Jungkook was going to your house." He said. Taehyung looked around the house and saw his mother on the couch. He frowned and walked over to her.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" Taehyung yelled. She looked up from her phone and looked at him. "Don't act stupid, where is he?" She shrugged. All of a sudden he heard the door open. An older guy came in smiling.

"I gotta say, your son was good. He got scared after a bit and wouldn't move. He was easy." Jungkook's mom looked at him trying to warn him that her son's boyfriend was here. "Oh who's this young man?" He said checking out Taehyung. Jungkook's brother went to Jungkook's room and closed the door. He didn't want to be a part of whatever was gonna happen. Taehyung looked behind him and could feel his blood boiling.

"Don't fucking touch him again!" Taehyung punched the man.

"Wow." He said touching his nose. it was bleeding. He punched Taehyung a few times then tackled him. Taehyung punched him back and threw him on the coffee table. "Get off me!" He yelled. "Carla, call the police!" He yelled at their mom. She closed her eyes and just let it happen.

"Well James, this is Jungkook's boyfriend, Taehyung." The door swung open and it was Jungkook.

"Tae! Get off him!" Jungkook yelled running over to Taehyung. He pulled him back and fell on the couch. He had Taehyung in his arms and tried to keep him there.

"Jungkook let me go!" Taehyung yelled and struggled to get out of the younger's arms. "He fucking hurt you Jungkook!"

"I know, but if you do this then your gonna get in a lot of trouble. Please calm down. We can call the cops just give me a minute." Jungkook said holding him tighter. The man was standing next to Jungkook's mom.

"Your so fucking lucky he has me right now, tell you what if you ever touch him again I'll kill you." Taehyung said smiling and still struggling just a little. He had bruises on his face and blood coming from his lip. Jungkook held him tight and shut his eyes tight.

"Well your boyfriend liked it, he just doesn't wanna say it." He teased. He knew Taehyung couldn't get out of Jungkook's grasp. Taehyung lunged forward.

"Fuck you!" He yelled. The guy smiled and picked up a rag and cleaned off his fists.

"Well Carla, I was here to thank you and that's all. Have fun with your stray." He said leaving. Jungkook finally loosened his grip once the guy drove off. Taehyung didn't want to cry. His mom was still just sitting there. Jungkook held Taehyung in his arms.

"Lets go." Jungkook said taking his hand.

"Not so fast young man." His mom stood up and threw a rag at him. "Clean him up so it doesn't look like I touched him." She said going to her room. Jungkook nodded and took him to his room. He had some bandages and medications for it. Jungkook got some cream and put it on a paper towel and dabbing a cut on his face. Taehyung winced and pulled back.

"Stop moving." Jungkook said pulling him closer. Taehyung blushed. "What were you thinking? Why did you lie to me?"

"I knew you wouldn't let me go to your house by myself. I was just going to talk to your mom, maybe get her to understand how you feel..but then he walked in and he was talking about you..he said you were good...and easy. He talking about how scared you were and he didn't even care..how do you do you do that to a person without having any regret..?" Taehyung said tensing up. Jungkook put a bandage on his face and kissed it.

"I don't know...we can call the cops now.." Jungkook smiled.

"I'm telling them everything..that your mom hurts you..that you got raped...that your mom said he could. All of it. Every person who hurt you is going to pay Jungkook. I promised I'd protect you. I failed and I'm sorry. I'm not going to let you get hurt again." Jungkook nodded and and took Taehyung's hand that was bleeding. He cleaned it up and wrapped it. "I'm sorry..again." Taehyung said looking into his eyes. Jungkook smiled and kissed him. He grabbed his phone and handed it to Taehyung. "I'll do it.." Taehyung said taking it. He called 911 and sighed.

"Hello 911, how can I help you?" The lady said.

"I'd like to report abuse and rape..." Taehyung said to her.

"Oh, alright. Where do you live." Jungkook looked at Taehyung.

"Random street name and numbers cuz I lazy"

"Alright, we have some officers on their way. When did this happen?"

"I wasn't the one abused or raped. It was my boyfriend." He said looking down.

"Oh, is he with you?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"Can I talk to him, what your name?"

"It's Kim Taehyung."

"How old are you?"

"I'm 17."

"Okay, I'll ask more questions later. Tell me when the officers are there."

"Okay.." Taehyung said nervously.

"Who hit your boyfriend?" She asked.

"His mother."

"Where is she now?"

"The living room, we're in his room."

"Alright, is there anyone else who was hurt?"

"His little brother."

"Okay, were you hurt?" She asked.

"Well, my boyfriend just told me about him being raped and I kinda freaked out and went to his house. I didn't hit his mom, but that guy who raped him came over and I couldn't help but punch him. Then he started hitting me back. So there was a fight." Taehyung explained.

"Alright, everything will be okay. You did the right thing. The only thing having to do with you that will happen is your parents having to pick you up from the station."

"Okay, could you leave out that he's my boyfriend? You know, to my parents.." Taehyung asked. The lady laughed a little bit.

"I see, you haven't told them?" She laughed.

"My mom knows, just my dad is very close with god..so he won't be okay with it." He said smiling a bit.

"Well I like girls and I didn't tell my parents. They found out when I married a girl a few months ago." She laughed. Taehyung smiled and took Jungkook's hand.

"Oh, they're here." He said standing up.

"Okay, I'll go now." She smiled. Taehyung nodded and hung up.

A/N Holy crap! this has been published for like a week! How did this get so many reads so far?! I literally love you all!! <3 Please comment if I should update more or go slower lol. <3 thanks for reading!! <3