12

Jungkook walked up to Taehyung's door and didn't know if he should knock. Taehyung walked to the door and hugged Jungkook tight. Taehyung kissed him for a few seconds and then let go. "I'm so glad your okay." He said hugging him. 

 "Ow, uh Tae..please let me go real quick." Jungkook said in pain. Taehyung was shook but let go.

  "Sorry babe. What the hell did she do to you?!" Taehyung whisper yelled. 

"Shhh, I'm alright. Lets go in." Jungkook said smiling. Taehyung nodded held his hand. Taehyung's mom noticed Jungkook and got up. 

 "Awww baby, I really hope your okay." She said hugging him and rubbing his back. Jungkook smiled. 

 "I'm so sorry for invading your space, I just really trust you guys." Jungkook said lightly. 

   "It's nothing, you guys are welcome anytime. Your brothers been a big help around the house as well. You raised him right." She said smiling. Jungkook bowed. 

"Thanks." He said looking at Taehyung. 

"Well, mom I think he's tired I'm going to take him to bed." Taehyung said intertwining his fingers with Jungkook's cold hand. His mom nodded and kissed both boys on the cheeks and told them goodnight. Taehyung held Jungkook's hand all the way up the stairs. "Why are you so cold?" He asked. Jungkook shrugged. 

  "I guess it's just cold outside." Jungkook laughed. Taehyung nodded opening his door. 

"Do you want me to wake up your brother? He's staying in my little brothers room, he's gone for another week." Taehyung said grabbing one of his shirts out of his dresser.

"No, he should sleep." Jungkook said taking off his jacket. Taehyung glanced over to Jungkook when he saw that he was taking off his shirt but quickly turned away so he didn't feel awkward. "Tae, do you have some pj's I could use?" He asked shyly. Taehyung looked over his shoulder and then got up. He threw a shirt at him along with some sweats. "Thanks, I hate asking you for things, but oh well." Taehyung kissed Jungkook's head. 

 "It's nothing. Want me to leave so you can get changed?" Jungkook shrugged and started taking off his pants. Taehyung blushed and tried looking away. Jungkook didn't put on his shirt yet and Taehyung noticed some bruises. Taehyung rushed over to him. "Baby? Is this from your mom?" He asked having Jungkook come over to the bed. Taehyung sat down on the bed and had Jungkook stand in front of him. Taehyung gently touched his ribs to see if he was okay. Jungkook would jump every time there was a tender spot that Taehyung touched. "Kooks, answer me, did she do this too you?" Jungkook nodded slowly. Taehyung kissed his stomach and leaned his head there. Jungkook put his hand on Taehyung's head and rubbed it. "Can we go to bed?" He asked. Jungkook nodded. Taehyung laid on the bed and scooted to the right side of the bed, allowing just enough space for his boyfriend to lay. Jungkook laid down and carefully cuddled up to Taehyung. "Can I touch you?" Taehyung asked. 

 "Yeah, I want you too." Jungkook said looking down. Taehyung nodded. 

"Why don't you lay the other way and face my door and I'll put my arms around you from behind so it won't hurt as bad.." Taehyung said. Jungkook moved the other way like Taehyung told him too. Taehyung had one arm under him and the other over his arm so he could hold his hand. "I love you baby..." He said kissing the younger ones head. 

  "I love you too Tae.." He said shutting his eyes. They both soon went to bed.