13

"No....no...n-no...eomma.." Jungkook whispered in his sleep. He tossed and turned until Taehyung woke up. Taehyung was confused but held him. Jungkook started to cry. Taehyung didn't know what to do. He shook Jungkook a little. Jungkook bolted up and started breathing heavy. He was crying as well. "T-Taehyung...where's m-my brother..I-I need to s-see him T-tae.." Jungkook tried saying. He started to worry a lot and try getting Taehyung's arms off him. Taehyung held him until he calmed down which took a few minutes. 

  "Take deep breaths Kooks." Taehyung told him. Jungkook nodded. "Your brother is right in there. You wanna see him?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook nodded. Taehyung got up and led the younger to the room across his. "He's in there." He pointed letting go of Jungkook's hand. Jungkook nodded and opened the door. He sat on the bed his brother was sleeping on. Jungkook moved some hair away from his face and kissed his forehead. He woke up and saw it was Jungkook. 

 "Jungkook..?" He said sleepily. Jungkook nodded and hugged him. Taehyung walked back to his room so the boys could talk. "Did mom see you?" He said sitting up, making a bit more room for him to sit on the bed. 

 "No." Jungkook smiled. 

"That's good. Did she hurt you." Jungkook sighed and laid down beside him. 

"I'll be fine." He said holding out his arms.

  "So..I know we won't stay here forever, so where are we going after this?" He asked cuddling up to his older brother. Jungkook didn't know, either his mom will take them back or the CPS will take them. 

"I don't know actually." Jungkook kissed his brothers head and laid with him until they both fell asleep.