23

"I'm going to Taehyung's." Jungkook said as he walked past his mother. She nodded and went back to texting. Jungkook went to his brothers room. "Hey, I'm going to Taehyung's, don't let mom touch you got it." His brother nodded and continued to play on his PlayStation.

"Be back before 5." She said looking over her shoulder and at him.

"Yeah okay." He said no more and left. When Jungkook got to Taehyung's house he waited outside.

Bunny: I'm here

Tae: Oh, come in then. We're all upstairs in my room

Bunny: Uh, no. It's alright I'll just wait here

Taehyung looked out his window and saw Jungkook standing there.

Tae: Why wait outside. It's pretty hot

Bunny: Idk, Ur dad isn't gonna like me and I don't wanna bother him

Tae: Ah, I mean it's ur choice. I'll just tell the others we gotta go

Bunny: It's okay Tae

Tae: Well all we're waiting on is my mom. She's giving me money to buy some clothes if we go anywhere else

Bunny: Just stay inside its okay

Taehyung shook his head and smiled while he looked out the window.

Tae: Look up

Jungkook looked up and at the window. He smiled and waved. Jungkook put his phone back in his pocket and sat down on a bench. He looked down at his feet and sighed. He wanted to tell Taehyung about the man and what his mother did to him but didn't know how. He couldn't just tell him that some guy raped him because his mom said they could. Jungkook already new that he's gonna start crying. He could tell him now but that would make them have less fun when they all go out. Fuck...I wish my mom wouldn't have done that at all...Jungkook thought to himself. All of a sudden he heard the door open. He looked up from his feet and saw an older man. He looked back down hoping that he would just go back inside. But he didn't. He heard someone else run to the door and kinda pull the man back. It was Taehyung. "Dad, just go back inside. That's my friend. He's waiting for us." Taehyung tried saying. His dad shook his head and went back inside. Taehyung thanked his mom and ran over to Jungkook. He smiled and had everybody right behind them.

"Jungkook!" Hoseok yelled hugging him. "I had to act straight and it was gross." Hoseok said shivering. Everybody laughed. "What! It was." He smiled. Jungkook laughed and looked over at Taehyung.

"We walking?" Jungkook asked. Hoseok nodded as he ran in front with Jimin. Namjoon, Jin, and Yoongi were walking together and Jungkook went to the back with Taehyung. Jungkook didn't know if he could grab his hand yet due to them not being that far away from the house yet. Taehyung smiled and intertwined their fingers together gently. Jungkook blushed a little and looked at the ground. "Tae, I gotta tell you something but I don't know If right now is the best time.." Jungkook whispered. Taehyung was confused.

"What is it?" Taehyung said stopping. The others looked back.

"You guys coming?" Jin said smiling.

"We'll catch up, go ahead." Taehyung yelled. The boys shrugged it off and continued. "Jungkook, you can tell me anything at any time." Jungkook nodded and started to get nervous.

"I know, but...this isn't good news and it's also not something that's easy to say. It's embarrassing and disgusting.." Jungkook said looking down. "Maybe I should wait until the day is over so we can have fun before I tell you.."

"Jungkook It's-"

"But when I do tell you, please..please don't be mad at me." Jungkook said trying not to tear up. Taehyung took his hand and kissed his cheek.

"Why would I get mad at you?" He asked smiling. Jungkook nodded and smiled started to cry.

"Because..." He mumbled looking up. Taehyung noticed his tears and quickly wiped them away.

"Talk to me.." Taehyung said hugging him. "The only way that whatever your worried about will get better is if you talk about it. Tell me so I can help you get through it. Don't be afraid to tell me things even if it hurts. That hurt will go away when I help you." Taehyung said hugging him tighter. Jungkook started to cry and grip onto Taehyung's shirt tight.

"It hurts.." Jungkook cried. Taehyung nodded and had Jungkook rest his head on his shoulder. "Really bad..my mom doesn't love me. She just throws me around like I'm nothing..It wasn't my fault I promise..I didn't want to but he made me.." Jungkook cried.

"Shhh, who Jungkook? Who made you? What did they make you do?" Taehyung asked in a calm voice. Jungkook stuffed his face in the older's neck. "I understand it's hard to say, but I need to know." Jungkook nodded.

"Uh...mom owed a guy a favor...a-and s-s-she told him t-that he c-could...uh..." Jungkook was trying to get out the words but he couldn't.

"What the hell did she do to you?" Taehyung asked shook. He was shook because Jungkook looked actually scared.

"The guy liked young b-boys..and she told him h-he could..." Jungkook shook his head and got angry that he couldn't say the word or at least put it another way. Taehyung was worried. "Rape..." Jungkook blurted and looked down. "She took my brother and went to the store. She wouldn't let me go and she told the guy I was home and he..raped..me...Taehyung I'm so sorry I didn't mean to let it happen, I was so scared and I felt like I couldn't move. I did try to get him away from me but I couldn't get him to go and I couldn't get him off me because I was too weak. Please...please don't leave me Tae...I'm so sorry....I should have ran..It's my fault. I don't want you to leave me-" Jungkook's voice was shaky and he was crying hard. He fell to the ground and hugged his knees and cried some more. Taehyung was silent. He had tears streaming down his face and he didn't know what to say. He wasn't mad at Jungkook. He was pissed at his mom. Taehyung balled his hand up in fists and was shaking. He was sick of Jungkook's mom doing whatever she wanted with him. He closed his eyes tight and started crying. Jungkook was on the ground crying. "Taehyung...p-please...please don't leave me...I promise I tried to stop it." Jungkook said and looked up at him.

"When did the happen..?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook looked at him with hazy eyes. "Jungkook! When did he fucking rape you?" Jungkook stood up.

"Yesterday...yesterday afternoon..." Jungkook barely said. Taehyung shook his head and hugged Jungkook.

"I'm so sorry...I-I knew I shouldn't have let you go home. It's my fault, please forgive me Jungkook. I should have made you stay. I knew it wasn't safe but I let you go anyways." Taehyung cried. Jungkook shook his head.

"I should have been stronger." Jungkook whispered. "Taehyung it's not your fault..all I ask is you don't leave me.." Jungkook said.

"I won't leave you. Where do you live?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook looked at him and shook his head.

"No."

"Yes, Jungkook. Stop telling me no, that's not alright."

"Tae it'll just cause more trouble please.."

"Jungkook, I will find your house even if you don't tell me. So please tell me so I don't have to act like a stalker." Taehyung giggled a little.

"Fine.." Jungkook quickly told Taehyung where he lived and got out his phone.

Jimin: Bro, where tf are you guys? Is everything alright? did you get in a fight?

Jungkook: We'll be there soon

Jimin: What's wrong

Jungkook: Nothing

Jimin: Okay, we stopped about a mile ahead of you guys btw

Jungkook: Alright, I'm on my way

"Come on Tae, lets go to the others." Jungkook said taking his hand.

"Uh, I forgot something at my house." He lied.

"I'll just go with you."

"No, it's okay really. Be careful and go to them. I'll meet you guys there." Taehyung smiled. Jungkook nodded and went down the sidewalk alone...