18

"So..have you and Jungkook...you know..had sex yet?" Hoseok asked nudging Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung started to blush a little. 

"Yeah.." He mumbled. 

"Oh, how many times?" Hoseok said grabbing some chips from Taehyung's bag. 

"Only 1 time....." Taehyung barley mumbled. Hoseok raised an eyebrow and cocked his head to the side. 

  "What was that? I didn't hear you." 

"One time.." 

"What?" 

"Only one time okay!!" Taehyung yelled and crossed his arms. 

"Oh my god! You have no idea what your missing out on." Hoseok said shaking his head, laughing. "Maybe try doing it some more." Hoseok said taking a drink of his soda. 

 "How do I do that..I can't just go over to him and be like 'hey I wanna be inside you lets go to my room' that's weird hyung."  Hoseok started laughing and set down his soda.

"No, just take him into your room and start kissing him and push him against or on something like a wall or bed." Hoseko started explaining. 

  "Before you start explaining to me how this gotta be done we have a problem."

"Oh?" Hoseok said scratching his nose. 

"His brother and my mom are still here." Taehyung said taking a drink of soda. 

  "How fast can you get it done?" Hoseok asked.

"Give me 2 hours." Taehyung nodded. 

"Shit! 2 hours!? Are you trying to break your boyfriend?" Hoseok said choking on soda. 

 "Maybe. Just kidding. But I need time to prepare, fuck him as good as I can, clean up, get rid of any evidence." 

"Your mom doesn't even care though."

"I'm not worried about my mom. His little brother might find the condom or something or find a box of condoms." Taehyung said nervously scratching his arm. 

 "Why don't you keep that shit in your room?" Hoseok asked taking out his phone. 

"I do."

 "Then why the fuck am I still here. Let me text Jimin and tell him to send Jungkook home and then we'll take your mom out for dinner and Jungkook's brother will stay at his friends house."  Hoseok smiled. Taehyung blushed. 

"What if he's not ready for it again?" Taehyung said nervously. Hoseok shrugged. 

 HobiHoney: Baby! Taehyung and Jungkook have only fucked 1 time!! :0

Jiminie: What?! Rly?! 

HobiHoney: Okay, send Jungkook back to Taehyung. Me and you are taking Taehyung's mom out for lunch.

Jiminie: Oooo alright

HobiHoney: We gotta be gone for at least 2 hours

Jiminie: Does he wanna break Kookie?! DAMN

HobiHoney: Lmao right 

Jiminie: Alright I'll tell Jungkook to go home and make up a reason <3 love you, see you when you get home ;)

HobieHoney: <3

 "Okay, I'm gonna go so you and Jungkook can do your thing." Hoseok laughed and got up. 

"Wait! Hyung what if he doesn't want it! What do I do?!" 

 "Trust me, he wants you." Hoseok left the house and Taehyung sat there still confused. He got up and rushed to his room and made the bed, cleaned up, made sure it smelt nice, and turned on only 1 of his lamps. He didn't know what else to do. Maybe set out a condom. No. That's too obvious. He heard a knock on the door and could only assume that it was Jungkook. He ran down the stairs and opened the door.