20

Yoongi fell asleep on the couch soon after Taehyung's mom got home. The 2 boys went to Taehyung's room and went to bed. Jungkook's brother got back early that morning so they could leave. He silently walked up the stairs and opened Taehyung's door. Jungkook was laying with Taehyung and his brother was happy for him. He smiled but had to wake him up. "Jungkook.." He whispered, nudging him a little. Jungkook opened his eyes sleepily and saw it was his brother. "Take your time.." Jungkook nodded. His brother left the room and waited for him. Taehyung was sleeping with his mouth slightly ajar and his hair a mess. Jungkook smiled and just looked at him. He kissed his cheek. Taehyung moved a little and wrapped his arms around Jungkook. He didn't want to leave but he had to. He wiggled out of his grasp and ran his fingers through his hair.

"I love you." He whispered and got up. He wrote a quick letter and left it on the side table. He smiled and walked out of the room and left with his brother. A few hours later Taehyung woke up. He expected Jungkook to be there but he wasn't. He noticed the letter and picked it up. He didn't bother reading it all. He threw the letter and ran down the stairs. "Shit!" He yelled. He went to the kitchen but only saw his mom. He wanted to cry. "Shit.." He mumbled. She hugged him tight. He started to cry.

"It's alright, you can text, FaceTime, and call him. He can spend the night whenever." She told him. Taehyung nodded.

"I didn't say bye.." Taehyung cried. She smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Just go text him." She smiled. He nodded and started to his room. "Oh Tae, your dad will be home soon." Taehyung rolled his eyes and went back to his room.

Tae: ...

Bunny: what

Tae: I didn't get to say by to you

Bunny: It was early, sry <3

Tae: I miss you..already

Bunny: Awwww <3

Tae: Did you get home

Bunny: Yeah

Tae: Did she hurt you?

Bunny: I'm fine. wyd

Tae: Pls don't change the subject

Bunny: Fr i'm fine <3

Tae: Can I call you?

Bunny: Uh, If you want

Bunny incoming call...

"Hey" Jungkook said smiling.

"You know I love you right?" Taehyung said.

"Tae-" Jungkook was cut off.

"No, Jungkook. I love you so much. Your the best thing that's happened to me." Taehyung started to cry. "Now please tell me the truth, did she hurt you and how bad is it.."

"Tae..I love you too..it's not that bad. I was slapped and sent to my room. That's all." Jungkook said smiling.

"She's such a bitch...she's a fucking bitch! If she doesn't stop touching you then I'm going to deal with it." Taehyung said crying.

"It's alright Taehyung. I'm okay, my brother is okay. I won't let her touch us. All I have to is listen to her." Jungkook said looking in the door way. His mom was sitting there watching him.

"I love you okay, please be careful baby." Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded and looked at his mom.

"I will, I think I gotta go. I love you okay..." Jungkook said nervously. "Please be careful around your dad." Jungkook said.