Chapter Fourteen: Powers

Harrys P.O.V

"Piece of shit," The guard grumbled and shoved me down the stairs that leads to the basement...

Well, what I assume is the basement...

"Rot in fucking hell." He growls and shuts the door.

"I'll meet you there," He grunt and drag my broken and battered body to through on the concrete. "Fuck..."

"Harry?" I hear a whisper, a harsh and desparate one, call my name. I freeze and look up as I spit to the side. Feeling a cold, shaking hand touch my bloody one. I softly cry and drag myself closer as the person stops me. "Let me help you..."

"Who are you, anyway?" I cough roughly and they lay me on my back as I see the silhouette of a man. "Who...?"

"Shhh," He shushes me and I feel his hands lay on my chest. "Just know I approve of you being with my sister. I thank you for changing her..."

My eyes widen but instantly go back to squinting from the pain.

"Let me repay you," He mumbles as I feel my body stating to heal from his touch. "By giving you what I could never use."

"What?"

"Powers, of course."

Powers?

A/N: IK this is short, I believe the others are too but at least im updating. Even though most of you arent commenting, Ik how it feels to wait and read a disappointing chapter that so short. I hate reading short chapters but I just feel like adding cliffhangers and they happen...

They just make these chapters short.

Im sorry ♥