Chapter 21

Lily's P

Lily's P.O.V

"So that's all he said?" I asked Eunji while sipping on my coke, "yeah, I don't even know who he is" Eunji said sulking, "so are you going?" I asked in curiousity. "yeah, I just wanna see who this is, but I'm kinda nervous too" she said, "don't worry, let's solve this mystery together" I said giving her a reassuring smile.

"what about you? Are you meeting him at the park?" she asked, "hmm and to be honest I'm happy and this is my first time liking someone to this extent, do you think Taehyung really likes me?" I asked Eunji, "oh yes he does, and don't worry he won't leave you" she said with confidence, "how do you know that?" I asked raising an eyebrow, "ummm somehow, now let's go it's nearly 12:00pm we have another class" she said getting up, as I too got up and we left the cafeteria.

*Time skip* 3:10pm

"I almost fell asleep" Eunji said as we walked out of the class, "obviously, you didn't get enough sleep yesterday" I said mockingly, "whatev, anyway aren't your classes over?" she asked, "yeah, oh shoot I have to go to meet Taehyung" I said my eyes widening, "I'll see you later, byeee" I said while jogging away. Since I didn't bring the car today and that park is about a 15 minute walk, I just started walking without taking the bus.

I arrived at the park, there were many couples of different ages holding hands and walking. Some were even in their school uniform, I walked along the path way as I got a message, it was from Taehyung

TaeTae- look to your right

I quickly looked to my right and saw Taehyung a little away from me, near a bench which was under a beautiful tree which gave shade to the bench. I slowly started walking to him, my body tensed up and my face started blushing, urghh why is this happening to me?. I finally stood infron of him, looking away in shyness. "are you okay? Why is your face all red? Are you not feeling well?" Taehyung asked holding my chin whith the tip of his long fingers. "n-no I'm fine" I said, "or is it because of me? do you like me that much?" he asked teasingly, "yah" I said hitting his arm playfully.

Suddenly Taehyung took my hand and sat me down on the bench as he sat next to me, "do you have an answer to my question?" he asked, "umm yeah" I said, "really what is it? Tell me" he said his eyes staring at me with curiosity, "I-I love you too" I mumbled, "what? I didn't hear you" Taehyung said moving closer me me, "I said I love you too" I shouted to his ear. He laughed and said "ok ok I heard you".

I smiled as he smiled too, "thank you" he said taking my hands, I looked at him confusingly, "why?" I asked, "because I was scared you wouldn't like me back, do you know how sad I was? I couldn't handle the pain" he said, I felt guilty for making him feel this way, "I'm sor-" but he placed his index finger on my lips, "don't say that, you didn't do anything so you don't need to apologize" he said smiling, I smiled back knowing everything would be okay.