Chapter 26

*Four days later* Lily's P.O.V

I packed up my cloths as I bought the suitcase and the other small bag to the door. "Eunji, are you ready?" I asked checking my watch, it was 1:50pm. "give me five more minutes" she said back from her room. I sighed and sat down on the couch. Eomma and appa came back to korea last night and today we're heading to our homes since we got a week holiday. I won't be able to see Taehyung for a week which is kinda a bummer but it's okay since he'll be happy spending time with his parents and siblings, he's so lucky to have a younger brother and sister unlike me, since I'm the only child. "okay let's go" Eunji aid bringing her suitcase. "took you time" I said standing up, Eunji just stuck her tongue at me.

I opened the door taking all my luggage outside with Eunji, while she closed the door, locking it up. just then Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook came out of their apartment. "jagi!!" Taehyung said dropping his luggage and running to me like a little kid, "hi" I said waving, "I'm gonna miss you" he said kissing my lips for a brief second. "hmm me too" I said kissing his cheek. Just then Jin came out too, "oh oppa, where are you going?" Eunji asked, "ah I'll be dropping these three home" he said with a smile, "put it'll be late when you get back" I said, "hmm yeah, but I'm the hyung so I have to take care of these three idiots" Jin said laughing, "ehh hyung, we're not babies anymore" Jimin said nudging Jin's shoulder. "yeah but still I'll drop you guys off" he said with a smile. "oh but Jimin and jungkook can come with us" I said since both of them lived in Busan as well, "that's a good idea" Jimin said with a smile, "thanks Lily" Jungkook said, "ahh no problem but looks like I'll need some ear muffs" I said looking at Jimin and Eunji since they always bicker for silly stuff, everyone burst out laughing.

We got to the car park as Taehyung helped me put in mine and eunji's luggage since she was too busy saying goodbye to hoseok oppa. I hugged Taehyung as tight as my arms could, "hey..are you okay?" Taehyung asked hugging me back, "hmm, I'm just sad that I won't see you for a week" I said, Taehyung sighed unwrapping my arms from him, "don't worry these seven days will pass like quick sand" he said giving me a smile, "I want you to promise me something" he said, "what's that?" I asked curiously, "don't call me, or message me unless I do" he said, "yah! Why?" I asked feeling kinda taken back, "because..I want you to forget my existence for just a week and have a good time with your parents, I know how much you miss them after three whole years" he said caressing my cheeks.

I swear Taehyung really knows who I am, he always knows if there's something bothering me, if I'm upset or actually happy. With him I can never hide my emotions. "nae arrasso, I get it" I said a little sadly, "hey, I'm doing this for your own good, okay?" he said giving me a kiss, "Taehyung, let's go" Jin said waving to him, "okay, I have to go, but before we go I want to see you leave first, so be a good girl and go first" he said stroking my head, I nodded as Eunji, jungkook and jimin were already in, waiting for me, "I'll see you in a week" I said getting on my tiptoes to give a kiss on Tae's lips, dang he's so tall, "nae, I'll message you later" he said. I got into the car waving goodbye to the others as I drove the car out of the car park but my eyes we're on the side mirror as I watched Tae wave, soon me and eunji, jimin and jungkook we're on the road jamming to music all our way to Busan.

Me and Eunji drove on after dropping Jungkook and Jiminat their houses. "both of their parent seem so nice" Eunji smiled, "yeah, they're so kind" I said nodding. Shortly we came to eunji's house as her mother was near the gate waiting for us. Eunji and I got off, as Eunji hugged her mother while I took her luggage out. "ahhh Lily-ah, it's so good to see after months" Eunji's mother said hugging me, "you too" I said hugging her and bowing in respect. "eomma, where's appa?" Eunji asked, "ah he didn't come home yet, he'll be home soon" she said, "oh by the way Lily I went to visit your parents today, but just tell them I reminded them again" she said patting my head. "I will" I said smiling.