Plates and Corbean

In the morning, I untangle my self from Daniel and Zach and make some pancakes.
The rest of the house wakes up when I yell the words
"GET YOUR BUTTS IN HERE OR ZACH GETS TO EAT ALL THE PANCAKES!!!"
the boys come dashing in and pretty much devour what I cooked however they were nice and left me two sitting on a plate.
After I'm done eating I get dressed and make a YouTube video.
Around one I leave for my meeting with Gordon where we talk about my next songs and how to get me back into the spotlight.
When I finally finish the meeting, I treat myself to some Starbucks amd then drive over to Logan's house.
I've decided to move back in with the boys even if they drive me crazy.
I guess Logan's not home because the house is quiet when I get in.
I load my stuff into my car and make about 10 trips all with Kong following me.
On my last trip Logan's Yeti pulls up.
"ALEX!!" He yells from the wheel
"What?!" I exclaim
"I GOT NEW PLATES!!" He yells even louder
"GREAT HAVE FUN!!" I yell
Logan laughs and goes to off to park his car.
I load the last box and get in my car.
I pull put and drive back to the WDW house.
Jonah helps me unload all my boxes and put them in the kitchen.
The plan is to empty the dining room and convert it into my room. As of now I'm staying with Zach and we stay up each night and watch Netflix till he falls asleep.
The boys leave for a recording session and I'm left alone in the house.
Now let me just saying the house is trashed is an understatement. Its completely wrecked. Jack warned me that the house was messy before I came home. I didnt think he meant this messy.
I hook my phone up to the speaker and hit shuffle on my Music.
I'm cleaning for about 20 minutes when Strip That Down comes on. I of course jam out to it while I clean. I finish the whole house in about 2 hours. 
I make myself a wrap and iced tea for dinner and then get changed into a pair of Joggers I stole from Zach and a white crop top.

Then I plop down on the couch and search for something to watch

There isn't really anything that catches my eye so I put on Moana instead. About halfway though my eyes begin to droop and I give into my tiredness.
Jonah's POV
We get home from recording around 10ish.
Zach of course fell asleep and me being the oldest was forced to carry him from the Uber into the house.
I'm about to toss him on the couch when Jack whisper yells
"No! Alex is right there!!"
I glance down and see Alex sleeping on the couch.

Corbyn scoops Alex up and motions for me to follow him

I silently groan and follow him up the steps to Zachs room
Corbyn gently lays Alex on the bed, covers her up, and then plants a kiss on her head.
As for Zach I glance down at him and then toss him on the bed.
He wakes with a groan and I quickly slap my hand to his mouth.
His eyes fill with annoyance but I point to Alex and he instantly softens.
Now Zach isn't in love with Alex or anything but he has what I feel, a brother sister love.
Zach being younger than Alex snuggles into her side and burrys his head into her hair.
Alex I guess knows its him so she turns and wraps her arms around Zach and gives him a light kiss on his cheek.
"Night, Alex." I say
"Good night Marias." She says from the bed.
Before I leave I see Corbyn kiss her shortly on the lips right before she whispers
"Goodnight, Corbean."
There's a soft chuckle and then Corbyn follows me out of the room.
Corbyns POV
Okay I'll admit I'm a little jealous that Alex is sleeping in Zachs room. But they're pretty much siblings so I have to give Zach a point for that.
After all When Alex was recovering from her coma Zach did something stupid amd cut himself and then, Alex attempted to Carry him to the bathroom.
I slip under my own beds covers and drift off with Alex filling my dreams