Plane Rides And Instagram Posts

The next day I get up and go to the fridge to get something to eat.
My eyes land on orange juice that has a note on it
DON'T DRINK THIS JUICE
- Logan
I laugh and then get a bagel out.
I get a text around 11 from Gordon who says I have a photo shoot today at 2:30.
With that I put Kong down and jump in the shower.
I walk around like a hobo in one of Logan's shirts for a while until 1.
Apparently its for some brand of new clothes so I just put something nice on but its still super casual.
Then I clean the apartment up a little and leave at 2.
When we get there they have me change into alot of different outfits but my favorite is one with a red leather jacket.
The photo shoot ends at 4 and then I go back to the apartment.
I had the makeup artist take a photo or two on my phone so I have some for my social media.
Low key instagram is my favorite social media app but I love Twitter and snap chat.
Logan comes home around 5:30 just has I hit post on my next Instagram post.

Alex99- photo shoots are great with amazing outfits like this

Alex99- photo shoots are great with amazing outfits like this. Thanks to my photographer @Bryant
86,767 likes 983 comments
SeaveyDaniel- woah💙❤💜 👑
User34- ewww u look constipated
User15- nobody asked u @User34

Gordon has scheduled another concert for me in a week. Its up in New York. Unfortunately that's were Abigail moved. Remeber Abbi? She's the one who dumped me the first day of school. So much for best friends.
Anyways I go off to pack and take Kong with me because why not.
Half way though packing I decide to announce the concert and the meet and greet after wards
Alex99 just tweeted-

Alex99- concert in New York next Saturday!🌹Tickets available on AlexStevenson.com/Tickets

"LOGAN!" i yell
"WHAT?" He yells back
"WANNA COME TO NEW YORK NEXT SATURDAY? I HAVE A CONCERT AND I NEED AN ADULT TO GO WITH CUZ GORDON SAID SO!!!" I yell
"YEAH!!!!" Logan exclaims after a moment
I don't consider Logan an adult but he's 22 and therefore considered an adult. I mean he breaks plates for fun. Its not really "adult" to me but then again I'm 17. I can't wait for my birthday which is 2 weeks from now because then I'll be 18.
I just texted Nathan and Zach to see if they could come be a bonus part of my show and they agreed.
After I finish packing I slip into bed wanting this week to fly by.
Skip to Next Friday
I started Vloging and so here I am, 4:30am waiting for Logan to get out if the shower and for Zach to arrive.
When they finally are ready its 5 and we can leave.
We get in the uber that Logan ordered and drive off.
Zach is holding Kong and Logan is on the phone with Mangager Jeff. As for me I put my headphones on and turn on my music.
The airport is an hour and a half ride away and so I ask for an AUX cord.
I hit shuffle and Help Me Help You comes on.
The three of us are yelling the song to each other until we hear Logan's fans outside screaming.
Naturaly we roll the window down and Logan throws Maverick socks out the window right before the light turns green.
"Alex... Alex..." A voice says
I groan in response
"ALEX GET YOUR BUTT UP WE'RE AT THE AIRPORT!!!!" Logan yells
I roll my eyes and get out of the car.
We finally make it though security and have a hour wait before our flight
Zach and I are talking about music when i get a notification about Daniel posting something on Instagram. 

SeaveyDaniel- imagine if I fell backwards

SeaveyDaniel- imagine if I fell backwards...😂🌵
madi33- 💜❤💜❤
Alex99- but then I'd have a boyfriend full of cactus... I don't want a boyfriend full of cactus😂😘🌵
whydontwefanpage- HOLD UP... ARE ALEX AND DANIEL DATING?!?!
user45- i don't think so but Idk
SeaveyDaniel- don't u love me anymore...😂 @Alex99
Alex99- I'll love u forever and alwayssss😘 @SeaveyDaniel
I smile and set my phone down.
We board the plane and I fall asleep again and wake to Zach shaking me.
We take an uber to the hotel and check in
Nathan missed his flight. But he's gonna arrive late tonight.
I flop on the bed and sigh.
"How are you tired?" Zach asks
"I just am." I smile
He rolls his eyes and then gets in the bed opposite of me.
I switch off the light and fall into a dream where there's no disease and everything is perfect.

Sorry that one was a little shorter than normal. 😞 anyways I promise the next part will be normal length or longer💜
PEACE OUT SAVAGES
~darknight3904
Word Count: 840