The arrival.

Virgil's POV

Oddly enough, I woke up early today. It was tranquil, being awake before the chaos of the day began. It was quiet; just me and my thoughts. The 'good' sides and I had an argument again last night about Thomas. Just as soon as I don't think they hate me, they throw all the trust I gave them back into my face. That was the cycle that's been happening for the past 19 years. Ever since I popped into existence to help Thomas not make a fool of himself, the others have always been on my case about it. I got up, got dressed, applied makeup and all that jazz, still thinking of the injustice of it all. I reached for my silver doorknob and turned it. I liked my door. It was the darkest purple I've laid my eyes on. Not black. Not quite that dark. I advanced into the hallway that I knew so well.

I passed 'Perfect Princey's' red door first. It was as red as Roman's sash with gold trim and a gleaming gold knob. I still wasn't sure of how I felt about the guy. It would be so easy to be him, so I kind of hated him for being so perfect. I still wasn't sure if my feelings for him, curse his beautiful smile.

Next was Patton's door. It was almost as blue as his shirt with shiny silver trim and emoji stickers plastered over the whole thing. I started to despise the decorations after the twenty-eighth of July but didn't say anything. Patton was probably my favourite side. He was a ridiculous goofball, sure, but he was the only one that seemed to like me. He's a good guy.

I passed Logan's door last. It's a cold blue with grey trim and a square doorknob. I knew Logan despised me. But he had to be the most normal of the group. No comment on him, honestly.

I finally made it to the kitchen, Thank God. Pouring my cereal, gazing off into space. I could see the small, semicircular platform that I first appeared on from the view in my seat. I popped into existence around when Thomas was eight. I knew exactly what my job was, Though I knew nothing about the others. I was thinking back to my first day alive when a strange mechanical whirring sound came from the room over. Was something going to explode? That'd be fun. I cautiously stood up and made my to the doorway. A pillar of ominous light shone from the small platform that was just in my thoughts. The light grew and grew. And suddenly, the light ceased to exist. In its place stood a woman. A woman of medium height, she had breath taking eyes, and was wearing Harry Potter shirt. She had the faintest trace of a smile on her lips as she stepped down from the now completely still plate.

She stuck out her hand for me to shake. "Hey. I'm (Y/N)!"

------------
How dat? I do good.....? Patience who are you kidding.
Anyyyyways, I sincerely hope that whoever is reading this thinks it's a cool concept, and can put up with my mish-mash of a writing style.
I do hope I come out with a new chapter soon.
...
Cya..